• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1677673291_23.gif

Had a boost and a spotter holding the reins. Still not smart enough to step into the stirrup first.

At a certain point the rule needs to be if you can't get the fuck up there on your own power. Stay the fuck on the ground.

The dude is lucky that horse didn't yank his arm out its socket. She almost got her ankle/foot stomped on. Just dumb.

Can't appreciate how much force a horse or a cow can impart on you till it happens. Was bucked off once as young kid. Fucker then spun around and hip checked me and I barrel rolled. Dazed and winded down on all fours...next thing I see is a pissed off rear hoof come down square on my right hand. I think the only reason it didn't break my hand was the super soft dirt we had in the breaking corral. Fuck that hurt.

These days are kind of gone. Back in the late '70's / early '80's a local wine producer (I won't use the term winery because things weren't quite as boujee back then) would host an annual golf tournament for their sales guys and good customers. My dad ran the bar at my uncles dinner club, so he hung out with that crowd. All the cart girls/pin girls/hole hosts were at least strippers if not straight up prostitutes.
Those actually look like uniforms from a "Tilted Kilt" restaurant

Attachments

• 1677763810435.png
    1677763810435.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 41