• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1677781116627.png

Those actually look like uniforms from a "Tilted Kilt" restaurant

Funny story about Tilted Kilt. One day my wife, daughter, and I are at Dulles Towne Center shopping and we got hungry so we looked at the map to see what was there. We saw Tilted Kilt and thought it was one of those cool Irish/Scottish themed restaurants like one we went to in Virginia Beach. I'd never heard of this place, never seen one, so I didn't know.... Anyway, it was still early for the lunch crowd so it was practically empty when we walked in and no one was up front yet. A minute later the hostess comes walking out and the first thing that flashed through my mind was "fuck" followed by

chuckles-im-in-danger.gif

The meal went fine and we laughed about it later

Funny story about Tilted Kilt. One day my wife, daughter, and I are at Dulles Towne Center shopping and we got hungry so we looked at the map to see what was there. We saw Tilted Kilt and thought it was one of those cool Irish/Scottish themed restaurants like one we went to in Virginia Beach. I'd never heard of this place, never seen one, so I didn't know.... Anyway, it was still early for the lunch crowd so it was practically empty when we walked in and no one was up front yet. A minute later the hostess comes walking out and the first thing that flashed through my mind was "fuck" followed by

Took my teenage son and 3 teen "God sons" from out of town to one on a Saturday night. Our waitress was a pregnant black girl. She was about the only one there, and the only one to wait on us. The boys were like "Oh yeah, this is great" sarcastically.

TK went out of bussiness shortly after. I couldn't have fathomed how you could fuck up titties and beer but now I know.

@Cowpokey, with all due respect try reading the phone numbers on the back of credit cards. Good thing iPads have a magnifying option .

Maxwell
There are phone numbers on the back of credit cards?!?! /s

I started using reading glasses about 10 years ago, now I wear progressive prescription glasses. I still need to take a picture with my phone to zoom in on some stuff...I used to make fun of the guys that would hand me an RF micro amplifier to read the part number off for them so they would know the gain and frequency it was for...can't have phones or cameras in a SCIF.

There are phone numbers on the back of credit cards?!?! /s

I started using reading glasses about 10 years ago, now I wear progressive prescription glasses. I still need to take a picture with my phone to zoom in on some stuff...I used to make fun of the guys that would hand me an RF micro amplifier to read the part number off for them so they would know the gain and frequency it was for...can't have phones or cameras in a SCIF.
That’s why you have two pairs of glasses, so you can wear them both at the same time to read the small print. Not that I know.

Took my teenage son and 3 teen "God sons" from out of town to one on a Saturday night. Our waitress was a pregnant black girl. She was about the only one there, and the only one to wait on us. The boys were like "Oh yeah, this is great" sarcastically.

TK went out of bussiness shortly after. I couldn't have fathomed how you could fuck up titties and beer but now I know.
Reminds me of the Hooters I went to near Knoxville, TN. I doubt any of the waitresses were under 50 years old

The economy has sent me back to work. Oh well I'm sure many here with family's are dealing with far more. Anyway I "Had " to work on this. Family heirloom his Grandfather bought it new. Not restored just well taken care of. The fact that he is former 18th Airborne just makes it better.
20230228_080046.jpg

Some day I will catch a bonefish, and it will done be using a fly rod.
And when that bonefish catches you, yes you read that right, you will go back again and again and again and...
When the bonefish takes off on a screaming run DO NOT try to slow it down by grasping the line with your fingers and then when your fingers start smoking DO NOT try to cool the burn by shoving your hand in the SALT water! Don't ask me how I know.

I set up tables at the Dulles Expo Center, and eat at the Hooters there often, we call it the Diversity Hooters, cause most of the staff is not what you would think, image wise, however the food is decent and consistent, and the staff is usually very good,

Reactions: tsavo303
How do you know?🤣
I smelled the smoke! I felt the pain!
I was fortunate as my son's FIL managed a bonefishing lodge in the Bahamas. Went down the first time for 2 weeks and again for 6 weeks. Only had to pay for the chow when I got there.