• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

159487.jpeg

Nahhhhhh, hardest part gonna be shaving my sack. Getting full sedation for an extra $200. Figured, dammit I’m worth it. Maybe one of these pansies on here has a how to video on sack shaving
Did mine while fully awake and my wife wanted to watch. After she carried triplets, how could I say no? One warning, don't over do it, do what the Dr says.

Did mine while fully awake and my wife wanted to watch. After she carried triplets, how could I say no? One warning, don't over do it, do what the Dr says.
Nahhhhhh, hardest part gonna be shaving my sack. Getting full sedation for an extra $200. Figured, dammit I’m worth it. Maybe one of these pansies on here has a how to video on sack shaving

It’s easy and no big deal. Save the $200 and have a couple shots of your favorite beverage beforehand.
Pro tip :)
***Buy 2 bags of frozen peas*** You’ll appreciate them after the anesthetic wears off.