• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

If you are going to show Gen 2 & 3 you need to show a Gen 1
This needs!
This needs that
Image 3-29-23 at 3.07 PM.jpeg

What can I say other than that in my humble opinion it's a shitty copy of the original.
No interchangeable barrel
No slam fire
Plastic and Pot Metal
It literally comes with an interchangeable barrel.
I have a police 37 that will slam fire, but I have heard they now have a disconnector.
So....I hear you are pretty good with a slam fire shotgun, huh? Do that a lot do ya?
How does your new Ithaca compare with your old model?
Oh....and the new ones come with an interchangeable barrel.

It literally comes with an interchangeable barrel.
I have a police 37 that will slam fire, but I have heard they now have a disconnector.
So....I hear you are pretty good with a slam fire shotgun, huh? Do that a lot do ya?
How does your new Ithaca compare with your old model?
Oh....and the new ones come with an interchangeable barrel.
Buy one and show it to me in action

Your opinion, sir. But like the Rick Nelson song, "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself." Which is exactly what I do, every week.

And, since you won't elaborate on why you think it's "wrong...." ???

The others that you listed are far better.

🤣🤣🤣

You’re not even talking about the original shotgun posted by Steve, which was and is a model 37 Featherlite, complete with wood stock and interchangeable barrel. Perhaps you should actually have looked at that post and the link before getting all huffed up.

Take a close look at the shotgun in question.

View attachment 8108092

View attachment 8108100

View attachment 8108101

I’m rest my case. 😘😉

🤣🤣🤣

You’re not even talking about the original shotgun posted by Steve, which was and is a model 37 Featherlite, complete with wood stock and interchangeable barrel. Perhaps you should actually have looked at that post and the link before getting all huffed up.

Take a close look at the shotgun in question.

View attachment 8108092

View attachment 8108100

View attachment 8108101

I’m rest my case. 😘😉
Buy one.
Here's an ad for brand new road runners for sale.
Buy one of these as well.
Image 3-29-23 at 4.42 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Cross ram are very cool. I watched an episode of Engine Masters where they compared it to a tunnel ram on the same engine on a dyno. The tunnel ram edges it out but only after 5 grand and not by much. Not enough to cut a hole in the hood.
Not to discredit a television show but most if not all of this research in regards to the internal combustion engine was done back in the 40s and 50s and most of it in the 30s

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Your opinion, sir. But like the Rick Nelson song, "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself." Which is exactly what I do, every week.

And, since you won't elaborate on why you think it's "wrong...." ???
Because she is butt-fucking-ugly!!!

This reminds me of the Eurotrash rugby hooligans fighting. The fire fighters kicked some ass.

LOL cops couldn't even understand basic Roman tactics.

You don't charge an enemy that is superior in size while at the same time allowing for (the lack of) terrain that prevents you from being encircled. As long as their charge doesn't break your line, the charging element, unless reinforced, is basically running towards their own doom.

I just have a special spot in my heart for the original slam fire Deer Slayers what can I say?
You can't slam fire ANY of the modern shotguns.

So a Winchester is no longer a Winchester then either, since it can't be slam fired like their older models?

What do you mean by "replaceable" barrel? All Model 37s (to include current production) have threaded barrels. Around 1963 the threads were changed and post-63 manufactured barrels won't fit earlier guns without reworking the receiver threads.