• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1679526014516-png.464205

Honorable Mention, 03/29

To the best of my knowledge.
Those are not a true model 37 Ithaca.
No steel receiver, no removable barrel and they're not even made by Ithaca.
Those are made by a company called Ithaca Gun Company and not the same.
Academy Sports used to be a distributor.
Ithaca gun company has been so since 1883.
No. The guns have changed a little but not much.
That shotgun above is indeed made by Ithaca Gun Company. No its not made in Ithaca, its made in Sandusky Ohio.
If it doesn't have a removable barrel, you'll have a hell of a time swapping the vent rib, for the 24" rifled barrel that comes included in the package.

To the best of my knowledge.
Those are not a true model 37 Ithaca.
No steel receiver, no removable barrel and they're not even made by Ithaca.
Those are made by a company called Ithaca Gun Company and not the same.
Academy Sports used to be a distributor.

So let me see if I have this right?

An Ithaca made by Ithaca is not an Ithaca,

but an Ithaca made by Ithaca is an Ithaca?

Lucky I live in Australia and it is now time for a Bourbon....

I was under the impression it was because they were getting too fast for the runout at the end of the track and many established tracks couldn't increase the length of the runout, so the solution was to shorten the 'race' portion. This solved the problem two ways. 1. they couldn't get to the higher speeds. 2. they had more runout room.

Probably that too. There are a couple of tracks they struggle to stop at now, so would have no chance at 400+.
Just stating what one of the Top Fuel drivers says in one of his YouTube videos.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Probably that too. There are a couple of tracks they struggle to stop at now, so would have no chance at 400+.
Just stating what one of the Top Fuel drivers says in one of his YouTube videos.

338 mph on a 1000 foot track. I wonder what the speed would be on the 1320. They would have to start putting carrier deck arresting systems to stop.
Would the tire company figure out how to keep them together?

I got locked up 3 times in one EPR cycle, still got a firewall 5...alcohol may or may not have been a contributing factor...I'm leaning toward "may".

Arrested for mooning the Bonanza Club, had to attend alcohol awareness training. Told 'em, "I'm already aware, that's why I'm here." One Article 32 investigation for destruction of government property. Won that one as the property was not on any record anywhere. Threatened a SNCO with bodily harm and was offered an ART15. Refused and it was dropped. Helped that the guy I threatened was a scum bag. A few other minor scrapes, but still made Senior. Worst that ever happened was LG down-graded a recommended MSM to a Com. Shrug...I got over it.

Wherever this image came from seems to be a national secret. Is this an ai generated image or modified image or is she a real person? Many inquiring minds want to know.
like 99% of the pics on this thread photo shop

the giveaways are the perfectly smooth radiused transitions from body part to body part

this one;

her neck has been thinned and her neck to shoulder transition..someone used a circle creator lol

youll also see it a lot on the armpit to the waist, itll be a perfectly smooth line like some used an exacto knife...skin has to go somewhere when you bend, it doesnt just vanish

like 99% of the pics on this thread photo shop

the giveaways are the perfectly smooth radiused transitions from body part to body part

this one;

her neck has been thinned and her neck to shoulder transition..someone used a circle creator lol

youll also see it a lot on the armpit to the waist, itll be a perfectly smooth line like some used an exacto knife...skin has to go somewhere when you bend, it doesnt just vanish
Understood. Even with the photoshop in real life she must be hideous! Still need names and where to find more pictures.

Attachments

• e86e965b151e139b2b4319a00e42a54a.jpg
    e86e965b151e139b2b4319a00e42a54a.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: lash and brianf
We had the only Harley Davidson "company car" in Germany for many years. Road King that I bought here in Charleston and shipped over to Bavaria.
View attachment 8107730
View attachment 8107731

My 75 year old German boss in heaven.
View attachment 8107732

Knew a guy who shipped his HD to Japan. Anyone who has owned a vehicle there can tell you about the inspection. So, he makes the required changes, but can't find a KPH speedo in time. He prints KPH on an adhesive sheet, pulled the cover off and sticks it over MPH. Passed.