• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I just donated a large amount of hand tools and received a thank you with a picture of the jig they used to grind the 11mm wrenches into 12 MMs. I must have laughed for 15 minutes. There were over 300 of them. I am waiting to see them laser cutting the sockets. There are hundreds of them too. I am waiting for them to bend the wrenches and sell them like we did header wrenches back in the day.
Mercedes 500E/ E500 header wrenches:
images

I'm wondering if it would have looked cooler with orange in the front and black in the back. As if the car was driving so fast the black paint began peeling off to reveal the General Lee underneath.
the way it is right now, looks like every other native american's car.....got drunk and slid a guard rail...

Reactions: Barneybdb and TXAZ

I worked for Union Carbide in the cylinder filling shops back in the early 80s. We had a lot of those cylinders around from the 1910s and 20s. Most of them were made before the Nazis. Those German cylinders were great. Always pressure tested way better than the new cylinders we were buying. After WWII they were over stamping the swastikas because the vets hated seeing them. By the 80s no one seemed to care much about it.

Last edited:
Because most of the vets were retired by the mid 80's. I have a surface gage in my toolbox from 1941 that was passed down through my family... Definitely used in the war efforts. Why can't I be lucky enough to exchange a tank for a Nazi marked one?

Reactions: Bandit320

Anyone know where this tank was "Hydro'ed" when that Symbol was stamped? If in a country where "Buddhism" was a significant religion, that might be an explanation. As you can see, the upper point is to the left (the original Buddhist symbol for Swastika, a Sanskrit word), and to the right, for the NAZI perversion of it. If you ever visit Japan or Thailand (or any other Buddhist leaning country), and visit a bunch of Buddhist shrines, you will see that symbol (with the upper point to the left) all over the place.