• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

335918512_23855136859430287_6923980268765921238_n.jpg

Anyone know where this tank was "Hydro'ed" when that Symbol was stamped? If in a country where "Buddhism" was a significant religion, that might be an explanation. As you can see, the upper point is to the left (the original Buddhist symbol for Swastika, a Sanskrit word), and to the right, for the NAZI perversion of it. If you ever visit Japan or Thailand (or any other Buddhist leaning country), and visit a bunch of Buddhist shrines, you will see that symbol (with the upper point to the left) all over the place.

On the ones we were renting they were all from Germany. That swastika stamp was always the initial production test stamp. I doubt India was exporting cylinders in those years.

Reactions: lash
He needs to die because he doesn't care what people think and lives how he wants?

Sounds real fucking stupid and anti-freedom loving.
Yea. That’s what’s wrong with this motherfuckin country. I guess you like fags and trannies too

I knew a couple guys that thought their Gremlins were that cool.
I'll admit now, 40 years after it happened. I got smoked bad in my 73 Nova SS, mild 350, 4 speed by a dude in a purple and yellow AMC Gremlin with a built 258 straight six. He had it cammed, split headered, running a Holly on an Offenhauser intake. Little ugly thing was fast as shit.

Yea. That’s what’s wrong with this motherfuckin country. I guess you like fags and trannies too
I like freedom, you like being a cunt. You have freedom or you don't there isn't partial freedom or only your version of freedom. There's also nothing suggesting the persons gay or trans.

You don't have to agree with what someone does but not supporting the freedom to choose do something that doesn't hurt anyone but potentially themselves is pretty cunty. You don't have to participate either, indifference is also an option...I just don't care what people do if it's not hurting anyone else.

I don't agree with gays or trans people, but it's not my life. If you don't push it on everyone or hurt kids it's your life. Deal with your own bullshit

"Love thy neighbor" not agree with thy neighbor.

Pretty much saying "Live the way I say, or die" sure doesn't sound like freedom to me.

"Freedom is defined by Merriam Webster as the quality or state of being free, such as: the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action. liberation from slavery or from the power of another."

Last edited:
I like freedom, you like being a cunt. You have freedom or you don't there isn't partial freedom or only your version of freedom. There's also nothing suggesting the persons gay or trans.

You don't have to agree with what someone does but not supporting the freedom to choose do something that doesn't hurt anyone but potentially themselves is pretty cunty. You don't have to participate either, indifference is also an option...I just don't care what people do if it's not hurting anyone else.

I don't agree with gays or trans people, but it's not my life. If you don't push it on everyone or hurt kids it's your life. Deal with your own bullshit

"Love thy neighbor" not agree with thy neighbor.
Yea buddy. I get real cunty. When I have to pay for worthless motherfuckers that are nothing but leeches on society! Nothing against you. I’ve lived long enough to see it destroy this nation! And it’s gonna get worse because of the majority that don’t give a fuck. To each his own!

Yea buddy. I get real cunty. When I have to pay for worthless motherfuckers that are nothing but leeches on society! Nothing against you. I’ve lived long enough to see it destroy this nation! And it’s gonna get worse because of the majority that don’t give a fuck. To each his own!
You don't even know you're paying for the guy, everything you're saying is bullshit you've decided and you know nothing about the person. Guy may be a millionaire for all you know. I'm tired of paying for old opinionated fucks like you who think they know everything about everyone but here we are. huge chunk of my pay check going to social security and other programs that I'm sure you will draw from if you don't already.

You're an ignorant old fool who makes assumptions from a single picture and nothing else.

Keep casting those stones, you're obviously perfect.

Fun fact: the older generations raised the POS kids who are ruining this country. Great job parenting with all the pats on the butt, participation trophies, and telling them how special they are.

This shit didn't just magically happen, but keep passing the buck and pretending y'all had nothing to do with it.

If you have shitty kids, you caused it in a lot but not all cases.

If I have to explain how "you" can be used you're beyond help.

Let's see what argument you switch to now.

1. "Live like me or die" Hitler, Stalin, mao, etc. would love this.

2. "I'm paying for them" though I have no clue if I really am.

What will number 3 be? "I've fallen and I can't get up, fucking millenials did this!" perhaps?

Last edited:
You don't even know you're paying for the guy, everything you're saying is bullshit you've decided and you know nothing about the person. Guy may be a millionaire for all you know. I'm tired of paying for old opinionated fucks like you who think they know everything about everyone but here we are. huge chunk of my pay check going to social security and other programs that I'm sure you will draw from if you don't already.

You're an ignorant old fool who makes assumptions from a single picture and nothing else.

Keep casting those stones, you're obviously perfect.

Fun fact: the older generations raised the POS kids who are ruining this country. Great job parenting with all the pats on the butt, participation trophies, and telling them how special they are.

This shit didn't just magically happen, but keep passing the buck and pretending y'all had nothing to do with it.

If you have shitty kids, you caused it in a lot but not all cases.

If I have to explain how "you" can be used you're beyond help.

Let's see what argument you switch to now.

1. "Live like me or die" Hitler, Stalin, mao, etc. would love this.

2. "I'm paying for them" though I have no clue if I really am.

What will number 3 be? "I've fallen and I can't get up, fucking millenials did this!" perhaps?
You are a real tough guy behind this computer. I don’t argue with pussies behind a key board! I’m done with u. I’m not that old by the way. I’m sure this old man could kick ur ass if you would obligate!😂😂

Last edited:
You are a real tough guy behind this computer. I don’t argue with pussies behind a key board! I’m done with u. I’m not that old by the way. I’m sure this old man could kick ur ass if you would obligate!
Ah yes, now to deflect and claim I'm the "tough guy", then making threats over the internet, and claiming I'm the pussy...

It's like you're using the "How To Be A Tough Guy Online" check list.

You've lost.

"I’m sure this old man could kick ur ass if you would obligate!"

Very doubtful, again making assumptions about things and people you know zero about. I'm sensing a pattern here.

Ah yes, now to deflect and claim I'm the "tough guy", then making threats over the internet, and claiming I'm the pussy...

It's like you're using the "How To Be A Tough Guy Online" check list.

You've lost.

"I’m sure this old man could kick ur ass if you would obligate!"

Very doubtful, again making assumptions about things and people you know zero about. I'm sensing a pattern here.
It’s all fun and games my friend. I’m assumining you like pedophiles to have their freedom too? Serious question?