• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1680706740_amtlcz1ud3.jpg

NASA isn’t just trying. Per NASA: “NASA has also previously committed to selecting a crew with racial, gender and professional diversity.”
i wonder how they will calculate the stock of tampons?

you can have 4 women on board after a few days if they choose :ROFLMAO:

NASA isn’t just trying. Per NASA: “NASA has also previously committed to selecting a crew with racial, gender and professional diversity.”

I had thought the first crew was supposed to include the first black female astronaut. I mean, they have obviously, done black males before (Guion Bluford being the first, and then, of course, the late Ronald McNair of the Challenger crew).

Humboldt county California was an interesting place to live back in the 90’s (I hope it still is), the trust fund hippies wanted to protest the fact that men could go shirtless in public but women couldn’t by getting together and riding bikes around town topless. I supported them 100%