• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1352efm3MEME270323-618x601.jpg
I am become death

@akmike47 showing off his new red boots, of course you guys that follow him on Grindr already knew that.

Shit, this was a practice run. You should have seen this on stage, it was glorious

• Haha
Reactions: lash
That's only "income tax". Everything else is taxed too. It's not just "sales tax" when you buy something, that "something" was taxed heavily before it ever made it to the store...the resources for it, TAXED, the manufacture of it, TAXED, transportation to the store, TAXED, and on and on...I'm sure I left out a few stages of TAXED...but have to try and keep it simple for the little brains.

My wife and I pay around 40% income tax...we don't make enough money to afford a tax lawyer to save tax money.
They came up with a way to tax the rain. Business and commercial property owners are taxed by the square foot of property for rainwater run off. To not piss off the home owners they just disguised it as a property tax hike.

They came up with a way to tax the rain. Business and commercial property owners are taxed by the square foot of property for rainwater run off. To not piss off the home owners they just disguised it as a property tax hike.

We're fast approaching the "Post USSR" tax rate. After the Soviet Union fell, governments at all levels were scrambling to find (steal) revenue. Saw an interview with a business owner who said he was impossible to pay all the taxes levied. If I recall, it amounted to 110 percent of his gross income.

Eventually, I expect to see:
- White tax
- Heterosexual tax
- Healthy tax
- Generation tax
- Social score tax
- Job tax (because you have a job)
- Appliance use tax
- Tax tax

I could go on...

Popeye_Tax_Man-768x420.jpg

That'll be a nickel forum post tax!

We're fast approaching the "Post USSR" tax rate. After the Soviet Union fell, governments at all levels were scrambling to find (steal) revenue. Saw an interview with a business owner who said he was impossible to pay all the taxes levied. If I recall, it amounted to 110 percent of his gross income.

Eventually, I expect to see:
- White tax
- Heterosexual tax
- Healthy tax
- Generation tax
- Social score tax
- Job tax (because you have a job)
- Appliance use tax
- Tax tax

I could go on...

Popeye_Tax_Man-768x420.jpg

That'll be a nickel forum post tax!
People don't have a clue what it costs to keep a brick and mortar business open. Taxes and insurances will sink you. But but but I can get it for $10 from Amazon. I hear that shit from people when I am on a service call and sell them a capacitor for $20. I told one guy to go ahead and have Amazon come out, diagnose the problem, have the correct part on the truck and install it for $10. It's 98 degrees and my a/c is working so do you want me to remove it and go?

People don't have a clue what it costs to keep a brick and mortar business open. Taxes and insurances will sink you. But but but I can get it for $10 from Amazon. I hear that shit from people when I am on a service call and sell them a capacitor for $20. I told one guy to go ahead and have Amazon come out, diagnose the problem, have the correct part on the truck and install it for $10. It's 98 degrees and my a/c is working so do you want me to remove it and go?

One of my advisors came in my office with a pissed off customer. Seems he had purchased a used alternator for his truck and paid us to install., but it was crap. He returned it to the junkyard and got a replacement. When the advisor told him he would have to pay the same labor, he blew up and insisted we replace it for free. I told him we would not charge for the second one and gave him the number to the tow company we used so he could tow his truck to someone who would do it for free. Attitude changed and he said he was willing to pay half. I asked if he wanted to use my phone.

Moral of the story: The cheapest is seldom the least expensive. At the time, our labor rate (posted) was $105 per hour; $135 if you supplied parts.

One of my advisors came in my office with a pissed off customer. Seems he had purchased a used alternator for his truck and paid us to install., but it was crap. He returned it to the junkyard and got a replacement. When the advisor told him he would have to pay the same labor, he blew up and insisted we replace it for free. I told him we would not charge for the second one and gave him the number to the tow company we used so he could tow his truck to someone who would do it for free. Attitude changed and he said he was willing to pay half. I asked if he wanted to use my phone.

Moral of the story: The cheapest is seldom the least expensive. At the time, our labor rate (posted) was $105 per hour; $135 if you supplied parts.
I had a guy call me and said that his outdoor fan motor was bad. I had him text me a picture of the data plate from the unit so I could have the correct part when I got there. When I got there. He had already taken the top off and was trying to hammer the motor shaft through the fan blade. "I thought I would save you some time". Well, you didn't remove the set screw and you have now ruined the motor bearings. BTW, your fan motor WAS probably good. Your motors capacitor has swollen to the point that it's separated the top. A hundred dollar service call, including the new capacitor, cost him around five hundred. Fan blade was warped out of shape from him trying to drive the motor out. He was not happy when I told him that the warranty would not cover his stupidity.