• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1683544739_23.gif

Grand slam, yo. I was writing too quick. Yes, ink is a cherry on top, but not necessarily a 100% requirement for Super Stabby Status.

Any woman with a bunch of tattoos is a stabby.

Any woman without a bunch of tattoos is an undercover stabby.

🥰 🔪 🗡
Your women have never been taught by their mothers that the objective is to kill a man excruciatingly slowly.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
View attachment 8137102
View attachment 8137103
Factory FE 390 3speed car too bad it's such a rust bucket.
I spotted what looks like a 73 Malibu wagon in some over grown weeds and brush yesterday. Tomorrow I am going to knock on the door and hopefully shell out some cash for it. It would be a bonus for it to be the SS model and not get the "we're going to do something with it" storyline

I spotted what looks like a 73 Malibu wagon in some over grown weeds and brush yesterday. Tomorrow I am going to knock on the door and hopefully shell out some cash for it. It would be a bonus for it to be the SS model and not get the "we're going to do something with it" storyline
Go check it out
you never know

Why butcher it? Wagons and awesome. Especially if they have a rear facing back seat.
I like two door wagons, in high school i had a chevy 3/4 ton panel truck, two doors in the front, cargo doors in the rear. I’d like to take the panel truck and put a 4x4 Duramax chassis under it. It just me, you’ll see when I done with my Olds. 😁

I like two door wagons, in high school i had a chevy 3/4 ton panel truck, two doors in the front, cargo doors in the rear. I’d like to take the panel truck and put a 4x4 Duramax chassis under it. It just me, you’ll see when I done with my Olds. 😁
Before cutting it you could seal the doors and make a nomad style Ford.

Reactions: Keith E.