• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

__99859f980389a395a715d05c996e744a_width-600.jpeg
We need a "Lick" emoji on this one! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Boon20 and geek65
Updated
May 9, 2023, 3:10 p.m. ET1 minute ago
1 minute ago

Jury Sides With Writer Who Says That Trump Sexually Abused Her​

Not on all counts. The rape wasn't included.

I love how these people always come out of the wood work when he is running for Prez. Would she had sued if he just stayed out of the race?

Or little kids. My toddler came out of our bedroom holding the loose end of the roll. That’s like a 30ft walk, but at least it was only that

I’ve woken up like this before. It’s a terrible feeling to suddenly wake up in a very unfamiliar place…
After AIT, I had to hang around Ft. Gordon for a week before going to Benning for jump school.

Went out and got really drunk one night and woke up in the wrong barracks. Oops!! The Plt. Sgt. there wasn't too quick. He didn't say a word as I stumbled past him, just stared with his jaw hanging open. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lash and The D
I'd send you straight to hell, but we don't need more of your kind in hell for when we get there.
He’s gonna be there, no avoiding that. About the only thing you can do is hope he’s not near you in line

@Dirty D I’ll save you a spot in line if you can bring me a couple of girls that are at least under a couple hundo