• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

346261799_228160349834603_2818756061335316128_n.jpeg

And the Blue Ringed Octopus and the sea snakes and the saltwater crocodiles and and the wimmen.......

Yeah, but you can see all of those comming. You can't see Irukanji quite that easily... Not until it's way too late.

For those who don't know, the Irukanji are a species of miniature "box jellyfish/Sea Wasp" with, often, even more lethality than their larger counterparts. And the thing is, they're so small, you can't see them in the water. And you won't feel them hit you until much later, when it's too late. It's why I never dove (nor will I ever dive) the Great Barrier Reef. Nevermind the sharks, sea snakes, etc. etc. I worry about these bad boys!

@Fx51LP308 , How could you leave this one out? Inquiring minds want to know.

Quite correct, sir. I just plain missed her and she was definitely an entry for this week. This was a strong week with 36 total entries. I try to "pre-evaluate" to make it easier for me to make the final selections, later on. When it's time to "select," I take an empty browser window and create separate tabs for each entry so I can evaluate and compare all at once. Hard to do a browser window with 36 tabs, so I have do it in parts. I must have just missed her. My bad.

I will re-enter her for this coming week.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
That's a Helluva reinvention! Especially considering that Mercury once said he would never alter his "overbite" as he was afraid that might affect his singing voice adversely.

He's British. He's supposed to have bad teeth.

Besides, he gave up singing to be a spokesperson for shooting forums.

@Fx51LP308 , How could you leave this one out? Inquiring minds want to know.
Just a little too much airbrush

Smoothing out skin and fading rolls out…no prob for the winners table.

But changing the shape of several parts is a little much.

Funny part is, she is prob incredible anyway pre touch up.

Possible gold winner (IMO)!

I'll be honest. This was a really tough week with tough choices. All very worthy entries, especially those "on the platform." I know I went back and forth on Silver vs. GAOW, several times. I think what sealed it was that sly little alluring smile on the GAOW winner, combined with the lateral view of that perfectly chiseled derriere. We didn't see Silver's face at all. Had we seen her face with a similar alluring look, she might have taken it.

Don't be surprised if, in the future, the top two platformers will "tie" for GAOW, followed by the bronze. I would normally like to think I could be right and render a proper 1-2-3 decision, but it's becoming more difficult.

Keep challenging me!

I recall a story told to me by a senior conductor on one of my commuter trains (during that era). He was a bit of a Military man and may have served as a "stockade" guard or the like (He wan't Navy/USMC so it wouldn't have been a "brig").. But he told us a story about how they'd chase/pursue any detainees that escaped. And, as a status report to CHQ on how many detainees that had been recaptured, he'd say things like, "One in the box.... One in the Bush...." :)

I recall a story told to me by a senior conductor on one of my commuter trains (during that era). He was a bit of a Military man and may have served as a "stockade" guard or the like (He wan't Navy/USMC so it wouldn't have been a "brig").. But he told us a story about how they'd chase/pursue any detainees that escaped. And, as a status report to CHQ on how many detainees that had been recaptured, he'd say things like, "One in the box.... One in the Bush...." :)
Cool story bro