• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

172rrrr3MEME150523.jpg-2.jpeg

Screenshot_20230529_122854_Chrome.jpg

TL;DR: if you're happy and/or attractive you're likely "right-wing"

If you upset and/or ugly, you a lefty.

Checks out.

Nothing is showing up on your post.

Sometimes, the images don't render properly. Either it's "blank," or all you see is the file name like this:

1685357958102.png

Not sure why, but there are a couple of ways around it.

First, simply press the "Refresh" button on your browser, 1-2 times to see if it goes ahead and renders. If it doesn't, then try this:

1) Hit "Reply" to the post where the image isn't rendering. You should see the post quoted, but with a blank quote.

1685358088175.png

2) At the above right of the edit bar, you'll see an icon just to the left of the "floppy disk..." a "square bracket"

1685358287274.png

3) Click on that to toggle between "graphic" vs. "Textual" display of the BB code.

1685358376307.png

4) Select everything between
IMG and /IMG

1685358568389.png

5) Copy and paste the above into the URL line of a separate browser tab and press enter. The result should render properly.

1685358703816.png

6) Don't forget to "un-toggle" the BB-Code by repressing the bracket button.

It's a lot of work, admittedly, but if you really want to see the image...

View attachment 8151141

TL;DR: if you're happy and/or attractive you're likely "right-wing"

If you upset and/or ugly, you a lefty.

Checks out.
A "deep learning algorithm," and it hits just over 50% on two option multiple choice. I bet it would do just as well playing heads or tails. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Chevoke
Sometimes, the images don't render properly. Either it's "blank," or all you see is the file name like this:

View attachment 8151144

Not sure why, but there are a couple of ways around it.

First, simply press the "Refresh" button on your browser, 1-2 times to see if it goes ahead and renders. If it doesn't, then try this:

1) Hit "Reply" to the post where the image isn't rendering. You should see the post quoted, but with a blank quote.

View attachment 8151145

2) At the above right of the edit bar, you'll see an icon just to the left of the "floppy disk..." a "square bracket"

View attachment 8151148

3) Click on that to toggle between "graphic" vs. "Textual" display of the BB code.

View attachment 8151150

4) Select everything between
IMG and /IMG

View attachment 8151151

5) Copy and paste the above into the URL line of a separate browser tab and press enter. The result should render properly.

View attachment 8151152

6) Don't forget to "un-toggle" the BB-Code by repressing the bracket button.

It's a lot of work, admittedly, but if you really want to see the image...
Or right click and "open image in new tab". Works for me. I assume things don't show up sometimes because of ad block or Facebook container, but not sure.

A few years ago, our son took my wife to a Frampton concert for her birthday and got her front row seats. At some point during a song, my son yawned. Frampton immediately stopped playing, and the band stopped. He walked over in front of my son and asked him, “am I boring you?” My son replied that he was in the middle of college exams and was just a tired, but was enjoying the show very much. Frampton walked back over to center stage and him and the band restarted the song exactly where they left off and didn’t miss a beat.

Or right click and "open image in new tab". Works for me. I assume things don't show up sometimes because of ad block or Facebook container, but not sure.

It worked for me as well, when you can see the file ID. Not sure if it will work when it shows nothing.

Reactions: Austan
Too bad he got off so easy. :(

Is that how it works now? Try to rob someone and if it doesn't go well you just say it was a prank?

Like the long time catch all excuse "I didn't know". Had some college kids take the American flag that hung outside the window of our shop. They quickly found themselves set upon by a half dozen angry old men. Their answer was "Sorry, we didn't know." Didn't know what? You shouldn't steal? Or didn't know people were watching. Man I wish I had $10 for every time some stupid kid has told me "Oh, I didn't know" the last 10-15 years.

hardware-cloud.jpg

Last edited:
Wait till he finds the business end of a clinch-pick and someone who knows how to use it.

Exigent exploratory abdominal surgery at the ATM is a motherfucker and only takes about 3-5 seconds.
I can't believe how passive the guy that got grabbed was. He must have been part of the prank. The guy in the red shirt that broke his nose was not amused at all. If that happened to me and we were on the ground like that, parts of the other guy are going to get ruined permanently, starting with his eyes.