• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

__0ceeae36740f69ac980a01042c0221fc_width-600.jpeg

Funny story re: our endeavors in this regard… A bunch of family and friends are in town for my daughter’s HS graduation, and tonight we were all out at dinner. One of my godson’s fraternity brothers (engineering students all) from UW happened to be in town and joined us.

He works for a machine learning/AI startup and got really excited when I told him there’s a whole slew of us out here in the aether trying to screw up AIs by false flagging pics, etc. He loved it!

Turns out the primary role for his group is researching data anomalies like this… He encouraged me to do more; guarantees him work and a paycheck! LoL
Loose lips sink ships. Or in this case, destroy the human race. Thanks for killing us all.

I like ignore, put the ex wife on it years ago and never went back. It's a great feature.

I highly recommend it to Bandit320. If I could block him from seeing my posts, I would.

You're just encouraging him to post more.

I'm not complaining. He posts a lot of prime grade T&A!! Post away!! :love:
I don't need but 5 minutes worth of T&A to get the job done. There's 23 hours and 55 minutes left in the day to get a bunch of other things done!

Reactions: Two36