• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

It’s a reproduction of the Sutton Hoo sword. I thought it was found in the UK, but I’m
Not sure about that. They did a show in Forged In Fire when he built it. Seems like it took him a week or two to make it. I’d be amazed if you could find one even close to it for $1300.

Reactions: Darayavaus
random-0.jpg

Russian Superfortress Airplane​

In the 1930s the Russian army was obsessed by the idea of creating huge airplanes. The images below are of a super-sized Russian airplane, the K-7 heavy bomber, built during the 1930s. The plane flew 11 times before crashing and killing 15 people. The designer, Konstantin Kalinin, wanted to build two more planes, but the project was scrapped. Later, Stalin had Kalinin executed. Evidently, it was not good to fail on an expensive project under Stalin.

It’s a reproduction of the Sutton Hoo sword. I thought it was found in the UK, but I’m
Not sure about that. They did a show in Forged In Fire when he built it. Seems like it took him a week or two to make it. I’d be amazed if you could find one even close to it for $1300.
the Carolingian swords were next generation from the Migration Age Spatha, which is logical since the Franks were themselves one of the migrating Germanic tribes like the Angles and Saxons during late antiquity and the dark ages.

yes, Sutton Hoo was an anglo saxon burial site. check out the helmet found in that mound.

you might have to look for a while to find a damascus blade.

Nope. What I need are psychopaths to seek help

...but they won't, so I'm stuck dealing with them

M
They invented this thing called the ignore button....but then you wouldn't have the opportunity to post your whiny, entitled shit in response. Seems your whining wasn't getting enough attention in the actual bicycle thread and you felt compelled to be a fucking ray of sunshine in this one instead,

You could also simply ignore what people post but that takes maturity, responsibility and self control...things your replies have shown a lack of.

Or how about since I don't think you have posted any pictures in this thread...perhaps just stay out of it instead of doing this.....

XUn8YH3.gif

Last edited:

Russian Superfortress Airplane​

In the 1930s the Russian army was obsessed by the idea of creating huge airplanes. The images below are of a super-sized Russian airplane, the K-7 heavy bomber, built during the 1930s. The plane flew 11 times before crashing and killing 15 people. The designer, Konstantin Kalinin, wanted to build two more planes, but the project was scrapped. Later, Stalin had Kalinin executed. Evidently, it was not good to fail on an expensive project under Stalin.

Close, but the K7 only had 7 engines....