• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_6501.JPG

Last edited:
I am hereby standing up and asking our dear @cooper barrett to please once again grace us with his over-abundance of tits and asses so he can carpet bomb the shit out of this thread.

CBB17A43-2B50-4A96-ACB2-7CAC7EFE14D7.gif

Only an unending avalanche of bodacious ta-tas and heart-shaped asses will distract and paralyze the brains of these zombie car/truck/bike fags.

For the record, I didn’t chase him off…I just didn’t know why he was on a gun forum not posting about guns.

NOW I DON’T CARE (lol) DON’T CARE MAN (waaaa) PLEASE (sob) BOOBS (cough sob) SAVE US WITH SMOOTH RIPE (bawl) YOUNG FEMALE BUTTS (wahhhhgha…snort)

I will personally defend you against any and all criticism of all (legal) nude pics that you may post like some rabid dog tearing into interloper’s necks to remind them of the horror, the horror what happened during that one summer of ‘23.

please-dear-god-lord-jesus-on-a-popsicle-stick entomb these mothereffing transportation-arguing dipshits in pussy-smelling amber for all of eternity

93AE59D1-5FA0-4D17-B76B-CE108C2E80B7.jpeg

Last edited:
the condition is amazing. It seems to be an early Mindleheim Celtic Hallstadt sword.

nordlingen-sword-hilt.jpeg

Though the original wasn’t as well preserved, I’m in love with this reproduction by Ben Abbott from Forged In Fire.
IMG_7359.jpeg
IMG_7358.jpeg
IMG_7357.jpeg

Though the original wasn’t as well preserved, I’m in love with this reproduction by Ben Abbott from Forged In Fire. View attachment 8164061View attachment 8164062View attachment 8164063
that's a frankish Carolingian sword, commonly called a viking sword, circa AD 900.

At the time, a sword like that would have cost the equivalent of $1300, which is why the poors didn't use them.

I have one which is regular steel, not Damascus like your pic. It's a good sized sword, but tiny next to a Landsknecht Zweihander
Screenshot (209) - Copy.png
IMG_3364 - Copy.jpg

Last edited: