• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1E136DC3-8D03-47EA-8B41-4865A315634C.jpeg

My Grandmother on my Mom's side of the Family worked at the arsenal in Pine Bluff Arkansas during WW2. I don't remember exactly what She did but it involved explosives.

This picture reminded me of that.

I've touched off a few smoke pots made at PB in the early '40s. I know they produced incendiaries and, I think, maybe chem/bio.

Much to the infuriation of my ex wife I turned my 14 year old daughter loose this summer with her only standing order to be home by 10pm. I made a conscious effort a long time ago to teach her to be independent and she will not hesitate to kick any man right in the dick, I gave her a very realistic preview of the dangers out there and told her that it is her responsibility to be aware of them and avoid them and she is already surprisingly street smart and I don’t worry about her at all.
My daughters are 28 and 22, I still worry about them. My grand daughter is 6, so it is starting all over again.

Much to the infuriation of my ex wife I turned my 14 year old daughter loose this summer with her only standing order to be home by 10pm. I made a conscious effort a long time ago to teach her to be independent and she will not hesitate to kick any man right in the dick, I gave her a very realistic preview of the dangers out there and told her that it is her responsibility to be aware of them and avoid them and she is already surprisingly street smart and I don’t worry about her at all.
While I applaud your teaching her independence, the times really have changed. No longer do the parents all look out for each others kids. Being willing to kick a guy in the balls isn't going to work if there are more then one of them, as the ferals are want to do.

Granted in a small town/rural red state area it is much safer then in a city in a blue one.

Ha, just leaving Bogota today!
Michael felt the need to flex his business class ticket, but forgot to obscure the reservation code. If anyone knows Michael's last name, please go to aa.com and either cancel his return flight or change his seat to the back row next to the bathrooms. At a minimum, request the vegan entrée for him. Record locator # YEMXMV

While I applaud your teaching her independence, the times really have changed. No longer do the parents all look out for each others kids. Being willing to kick a guy in the balls isn't going to work if there are more then one of them, as the ferals are want to do.

Granted in a small town/rural red state area it is much safer then in a city in a blue one.
Kick in the balls isn't a reliable fight ender! Better to throw a minimum of 3 strikes . Primary targets. Eyes ,throat and groin! Then E&E asap!

Michael felt the need to flex his business class ticket, but forgot to obscure the reservation code. If anyone knows Michael's last name, please go to aa.com and either cancel his return flight or change his seat to the back row next to the bathrooms. At a minimum, request the vegan entrée for him. Record locator # YEMXMV
Fairly certain he’s a pilot. He can get your shit changed way easier……just saying