• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

D4DB4E95-6CAC-4F44-B979-F52D3FEB1D7F.jpeg

Seems someone got their panty in a wad over a meme.
And made some assumptions as well.

Judging by the cars I was the generation (or possibly two) after that picture, graduating HS in late 70's. Kids in the 80s got some of it but the childhood freedoms had started to go away for many by the end of that decade.
Lol means laugh out loud. That's not panties in a bunch it's laughing at the meme being wrong....talk about bad assumptions.

Lol means laugh out loud. That's not panties in a bunch it's laughing at the meme being wrong....talk about bad assumptions.
Panty in a bunch because instead of taking the meme's meaning with a grain of salt, you felt the need to complain the meme was inaccurate and then threw in a back handed attack towards an assumption of my age for it being so.

Rules....

BPElCne.jpg

Panty in a bunch because instead of taking the meme's meaning with a grain of salt, you felt the need to complain the meme was inaccurate and then threw in a back handed attack towards an assumption of my age for it being so.

Rules....

BPElCne.jpg
Pointing out inaccurate posts calmly definitely isn’t having bunched panties. Keep trying to save face.

You posted a picture showing people who would be 50-60 now saying you were the last ones to do shit, so I can only go by YOUR post to guess you’re age if that’s the group you’re posting about...