• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I grew two plants each of Ghost & Reapers last year just for fun. Started them in the basement under lights in Feb, then transplanted outside, then they produced all the way until October. They all produced a fuck load of peppers, all way too hot to use for anything but death in a sauce. Just breaking one pepper and licking it made your mouth/tongue go numb/on fire for 15 mins. I feel extremely sorry for anyone that has eaten one of those in one of those retarded challenges.

A friend of my wife gave us some of his "special" salsa. HOT. Couldn't eat it. We cut it 50/50 with store bought no heat salsa. Still couldn't eat it. So we spread it on the fence rails to keep the horses from chewing on them. Great stuff.

Thank you,
MrSmith

__4b1c0a03f9832a31efc64c30f278c2ef_width-600-jpeg.482815

I grew two plants each of Ghost & Reapers last year just for fun. Started them in the basement under lights in Feb, then transplanted outside, then they produced all the way until October. They all produced a fuck load of peppers, all way too hot to use for anything but death in a sauce. Just breaking one pepper and licking it made your mouth/tongue go numb/on fire for 15 mins. I feel extremely sorry for anyone that has eaten one of those in one of those retarded challenges.
Smoke them!

Attachments

• 65170608645__000EC878-22DE-4856-AE3D-14B4B87555B1.JPEG
    65170608645__000EC878-22DE-4856-AE3D-14B4B87555B1.JPEG
    623.7 KB · Views: 59

My brother in TX grows a nice variety of peppers, ranging from ancho Pablanos all the way to Carolina reaper. He takes them all and puts them in a pepper dedicated dehydrator (anything dryed in that afterwards is too hot to eat) and then throws them in a high speed blender to make powdered spice. That he then puts in a shaker and uses on all kinds of things for a little over the top flavor.

Some of the other peppers, like jalapeños and habeneros add actual flavor and nuance to the heat…before it lifts the top of your head off for a while.
I love super hot peppers but a little goes quite a ways. Also, don’t make hot salsa and then go take a piss. I even washed my hands before. Won’t make that mistake again.
Always use nitrile gloves and don’t even trust those.

Funny story:
My son and a friend who really liked my pickled jalapeños asked to help make them. Sure, I had a big batch that year and welcomed the help. I got them both gloves and a cutting board, a knife and a bowl. I wear glasses and did not consider eye pro for them. Friend is sitting at the table, I work standing. Of a sudden, I heard him cry out and looking, see him grab his eye and fall off the chair.

I quickly realized that he had made the classic mistake of poking the tip of the knife in the pepper first instead of using a quick slicing motion. The resulting spray of pepper juice caught him square in the eye.

I then realized that it’s hard to offer assistance or solace while laughing so hard that you can’t catch your breath.

My brother in TX grows a nice variety of peppers, ranging from ancho Pablanos all the way to Carolina reaper. He takes them all and puts them in a pepper dedicated dehydrator (anything dryed in that afterwards is too hot to eat) and then throws them in a high speed blender to make powdered spice. That he then puts in a shaker and uses on all kinds of things for a little over the top flavor.

Some of the other peppers, like jalapeños and habeneros add actual flavor and nuance to the heat…before it lifts the top of your head off for a while.

Always use nitrile gloves and don’t even trust those.

Funny story:
My son and a friend who really liked my pickled jalapeños asked to help make them. Sure, I had a big batch that year and welcomed the help. I got them both gloves and a cutting board, a knife and a bowl. I wear glasses and did not consider eye pro for them. Friend is sitting at the table, I work standing. Of a sudden, I heard him cry out and looking, see him grab his eye and fall off the chair.

I quickly realized that he had made the classic mistake of poking the tip of the knife in the pepper first instead of using a quick slicing motion. The resulting spray of pepper juice caught him square in the eye.

I then realized that it’s hard to offer assistance or solace while laughing so hard that you can’t catch your breath.
Pablano’s are the other one I grow as I can tolerate a whole pepper cooked in eggs, and even better made as poppers with bacon/cream cheese. I’m in the process of moving to a warmer state, so can’t wait to get the new garden made this fall ready for next year!

Just think of all the temptations the aliens have to get past. We have rings of protection.

Booze
Hard drugs
Sex
Miss cleo
Billy idol songs
Yodeling
Pineapple on pizza
Chili without beans
Netflix and Hallmark movies
Bikers in the middle of the road
Putin!
The cartels that want their cut

They will never make it.

Last edited:
Just think of all the temptations the aliens have to get past. We have rings of protection.

Booze
Hard drugs
Sex
Miss cleo
Billy idol songs
Yodeling
Pineapple on pizza
Chili without beans
Netflix and Hallmark movies
Bikers in the middle of the road
Putin!
The cartels that want their cut

They will never make it.
Rings within rings

You forgot ice cream on that list, by the way.

Reactions: lariat
Some people get their panties in such a twist when you give them facts they don't like.
How do you know that? Did you offer the aliens a bowl of ice cream and got “probed” because they didn’t like it? Maybe you should have offered them some better ice cream instead of some cheap, shitty dime store ice cream

How do you know that? Did you offer the aliens a bowl of ice cream and got “probed” because they didn’t like it? Maybe you should have offered them some better ice cream instead of some cheap, shitty dime store ice cream
Should have taken them to Nancy pelosi 's house. I hear Paul likes to get probed. That's a two fer. Ice cream and a probe for the win

• Haha
Reactions: 22Hshots and The D

They are in fact behind chili with no beans also.

They also laughed when I said you undergarments were under torsion.

• Haha
Reactions: 22Hshots