• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

z-fun-memes-9.jpg

Should have taken them to Nancy pelosi 's house. I hear Paul likes to get probed. That's a two fer. Ice cream and a probe for the win
I bet he could afford decent ice cream to serve to his guests
They are in fact behind chili with no beans also.

They also laughed when I said you undergarments were under torsion.
Ha! Joke’s on you, I don’t wear underwear

Blue Bell. They require good ice cream. Everything else is absolute crap, eaten by road cyclists and buzzards.

Let the games begin.
Blue bell!?!?!? Nothing by high fucktoes corn stirrups. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: pig slop. The Aliens wont even touch Talenti Pistachio Gelato.
iu

Don't get a boner nerds, its not an Italian model.

I know you guys just hate road cyclists cause you get boner when you see them in those shorts. Then have to spend all day making excuses about where it came from. I know some of you are only like two drinks away from going home with some hot dude.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: The D and XTR
I grew two plants each of Ghost & Reapers last year just for fun. Started them in the basement under lights in Feb, then transplanted outside, then they produced all the way until October. They all produced a fuck load of peppers, all way too hot to use for anything but death in a sauce. Just breaking one pepper and licking it made your mouth/tongue go numb/on fire for 15 mins. I feel extremely sorry for anyone that has eaten one of those in one of those retarded challenges.

I grow reapers, chocalate reapers, ghost and habaneros every year. Also grow a stupid hot Thai chili. The reapers I use to top off my sauces and 1 per gallon is hot and tastes great. 2-3 and it gets too hot. Eat a finger nail clipping size of the reaper skin only and your mouth is numb for 20 minutes. They have great flavor but you have to tone them down to get to it.

Look like mine after leaving your range yesterday. Stopped to check my tires to see if I had any tread left. WTF?
Yeah, I don’t know why they freaking put in such heavy crushed rock. It’s more like what should be used as a base for a road bed. Probably got a killer deal knowing the land owner. I don’t know if that road is actually owned by the club.

Talk about a water hazard!

Yeah, I don’t know why they freaking put in such heavy crushed rock. It’s more like what should be used as a base for a road bed. Probably got a killer deal knowing the land owner. I don’t know if that road is actually owned by the club.

Yeah. Before it was easy to go too fast. Don't have that problem anymore.

Reactions: lash