• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

screenshot_20230507-183144_twitter-jpg.477530

That gave me a legitimate flashback of the first dog I owned on my own. He was a 50/50 German Shepherd/Australian Shepherd, and had the strongest toy/stick drive I’ve ever seen. He would run around the yard with branches and firewood so heavy they would lift his back feet off the ground. He was crazy athletic with absolutely endless energy. In his youth, he could jump into the bed of my pickup (at the time, a GMC K2500 with a 4” suspension lift) with the tailgate closed.

I got him when I was in college and, when he was probably approaching one year old, I was living near a park where I would take him with me on a morning run. We’d play fetch for a bit, and then run home. There was a specific tree in that park, probably 4” in diameter, that he singled out and decided had to be his. For probably two full weeks, for a solid minute every time we were at that park, he was trying to pull that 20’ silver maple out of the ground. One minute may not seem like a long time when you see it written here, but it was a really long time for him to be giving 100% maximum effort, showcasing his absolute belief that he was capable of uprooting a pretty serious tree.

I still have his first rabies tag hooked on my truck key. Now, just a memory of the goodest boy. I really wish I’d taken more photos of him, especially in his youth. My son still talks about him occasionally, and I’m glad he remembers him.
0AF03EFE-7760-4AA2-ABC1-D5EE77E1E98E.jpeg

Is there a Webster's protocol for how to spell "asshole"? Is it like that on the left, all lower case, in one word or should it be "ass hole"? Or, if the subject is a king-size asshole, should it be "AssHole" or maybe "Ass Hole"?

I wonder where we could find a king sized asshole to consult with?