• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I don't have Tinnitus presently, but I don't go to concerts at all, period. The audience behavior distracts me from enjoying the music. I'd much rather enjoy it in the quiet of my home where I can focus on the music. I might go to a classical concert or two... maybe a big band jazz concert (if you can find one these days). Nothing else.

You missed Dave Koz, Candy Dulfer and Eric Darius last Friday at Coachman.
It was worth the drive

Reactions: sgtsmmiii
You missed Dave Koz, Candy Dulfer and Eric Darius last Friday at Coachman.
It was worth the drive

I probably missed them for the same reasons I haven't been at JTAC for a while. Transportation Block.

That, and I also tend to stick with "big band jazz" for concert going. One of my most favorite jazz/fusion musicians to listen to is Pat Metheny and all bands/groups etc. associated with him. Love it to death. Have more of his CDs than any other. But I can't ever go to one of his concerts. He has a stage presence that just drives me up the wall. I get that he's reacting to his music in his own natural way, but way too distracting for me.

xvjlxlflywab1.jpeg

In the opinion of many expert users, gummies have gotten entirely too concentrated in the active ingredient.,

And not only that, over here every other store on every block sells them, and they are packaged a lot like the original non-tweaked snacks except some fine print labeling the content and concentration of the funny stuff. It is too easy to get some of that stuff mixed up in a plate of regular snacks... To the point that I don't eat unwrapped snacks even at functions where everybody is known to each other. LOL.

Reactions: TripleBull