• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

6268B67F-E796-451D-B93B-DC58E4BF88E2.jpeg

It’s called pressing. Usually done by cows in a pasture if they are sick. I have seen healthy dairy cows do it while waiting in line to be milked.
Cats and dogs do it too. They’ll face a wall or press their head on it if they don’t feel good.

California: A Mongols MC prospect (no top rocker on vest) just saved the life of some MC-poser who was wearing a FAKE Hells Angels vest. The Mongol recognized the vest as a fake and instead of going down to real gang business as they are commonly known to do if encountering an actual HA in their territory, merely took the poser's vest and gave him a warning of what could have happened to him in an active gang warzone where both MCs share a tenuous border, and a fragile momentary ceasefire. If that poser with his fake vest had encountered an actual HA, that dude is NOT making it back home ever again. In George Christie's memoirs turned History Channel documentary called "Outlaw Chronicles", if two prospective HA hangarounds failed a "mud-check" just because they were unable to handle 10 hits of LSD, and the response by that particular chapter was to take them out into the desert and beat and shoot them both to death, it is not difficult to imagine what the SOP would be with a poser caught wearing fake colors or tattoos... This dude right here literally got his life saved by that Mongols prospect...

mine has the sniper button which means it can never miss.

347599956_6468586756497773_997581206762187871_n.jpg

So it varies from manufacturer to manufacturer I guess. That same button on the one that I handled was a freeze-time function. It froze everything around me in a 100 yard radius and I was the only one able to move, run, and shoot while everyone else, including bullets already in flight, were frozen in place. I scored a dozen tango kills with this function. Lasts 10 seconds with each button press, but drains your ammo capacity really fast. I had 2000 rounds on me. After using the function just twice, I was down to only 400 rounds...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ETA: By the way, I wonder if this "coastie" is routinely using the same "armored infantry for the Coast Guard" business to score VIP deals in coffee shops or in far more elaborate plots. Looks like Don Shipley and crew might want to take a look at that one. Could be just a nothingburger weirdo on the Internet, or could be an actual stolen valor scammer...

Last edited:
So it varys from manufacturer to manufacturer I guess. That same button on the one that I handled was a freeze-time function. It froze everything around me in a 100 yard radius and I was the only one able to move, run, and shoot while everyone else, including bullets already in flight, were frozen in place. I scored a dozen tango kills with this function. Lasts 10 seconds with each button press, but drains your ammo capacity really fast. I had 2000 rounds on me. After using the function just twice, I was down to only 400 rounds...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Uhm…yeah…

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country