• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

6e7a5fbb836e5cb232a881c3f59b1320.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jpop8807
I'd need a chiropractic adjustment after a 69 hour fuckathon with that fine lady.

That's not a whine or complaint.

I'd name her Princess Tituncommen.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"900","width":"662","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/MuNKMKZ.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Look Balut Bouy, if I don't get that LabRadar for a month or so, I'm gonna let all hell fury come your way.

Is there a lab radar being passed around here like a cheap whore and I'm not in on it?

Is there a lab radar being passed around here like a cheap whore and I'm not in on it?

If there is, better use lots of bubble wrap. Frank has had the wind knock his over twice and had loose parts rattling around inside both times.

Yeah same thing happened to me and i was PISSED. Rattles but it still works and i have not noticed the accuracy changing. Their tripod sucks, i started putting it on my Lieca tripod with a much wider base.

Someone said before this was hypnotizing and they wish it spun. Well, here ya go. ;)

WB2mi2E.gif

1J resembles that inference!

Not when I'm all cleaned up and in my "Give the Judge a Judge" knickers. :p

qiuTSoL.jpg

You made a HUGE mistake not telling me you "NEEDED" a LabRadar. We coulda pulled that off in an hour or less. Bout as long as the Judge took me. :cool:

Is that judge wearing Moccasins? I mean... like bedroom slipper Moccasins?

I'm not judging him... in fact... I do the same. All the time. Drives Busenhalter-6 insane. Especially when we go out to some good restaurant or something. And she looks down and I am in my moccasins.

But just want to make sure I am in good company.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Is that judge wearing Moccasins? I mean... like bedroom slipper Moccasins?

I'm not judging him... in fact... I do the same. All the time. Drives Busenhalter-6 insane. Especially when we go out to some good restaurant or something. And she looks down and I am in my moccasins.

But just want to make sure I am in good company.

Cheers,

Sirhr

lmfao Those are not his Moccasins, but yes, he in fact does wear them. And he never wears socks. Ever. He's retired and enjoying his gift. Contacts me often with his praise and sends some pics from time to time. Miss that man. Worked with him for 20 yrs and every day was a game of cat n mouse while he was on the bench. He made me stop texting him from the back of the courtroom years ago. :p

Wait... so you are saying that a Judge wears... someone else's Moccasins? Because that is kind of creepy.

And I will admit that though I always wear socks, I make it a point to NEVER wear matching socks. Something else that drives BH-6 crazy. If I pull matching socks out of the drawer, I will put one back. Find a mis-match. Always.

So... again... how does a judge end up in someone else's Native American lounging footware? Just wondering...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Wait... so you are saying that a Judge wears... someone else's Moccasins? Because that is kind of creepy.

And I will admit that though I always wear socks, I make it a point to NEVER wear matching socks. Something else that drives BH-6 crazy. If I pull matching socks out of the drawer, I will put one back. Find a mis-match. Always.

So... again... how does a judge end up in someone else's Native American lounging footware? Just wondering...

Cheers,

Sirhr

You fucking tard. You're gonna make me type more that I should or want to aren't you !!! :confused:

1. Not Moccasins

2. Has Moccasins but them aint' them.

3. Them be Shoes.

4. Them Shoes, that look like Moccasins Ain't.

5. Fuck !!!

6. Don't wear socks.

7. Don't do the mismatched thingy cuz he don't wear socks.

8.Fuck !!!

9. Last but not least, CABELAS

Well, someone seems to be a bit defensive today....

You placed the emphasis wrong.... when you said "Not his Moccasins" you implied that they were "Not HIS Moccasins." Not that "Those were not his Moccasins... because his moccasins were in his closet." And he was wearing, apparently, shoes. That are ersatz Moccasins. Because there are moccasin-shoes out there. That emulate my lounging footwear, but are technically... shoes.

As for the socks thing... I unabashedly wear mis-matched socks. Da Judge apparently wears no socks. My apologies for trying to steal 'Sockless valor" with my comment about wearing them mis-matched. I have no disparaging remarks against those who are sockless. Though wearing Birkenstocks with socks is a bit distrubing. It's not as disturbing as wearing sandels and socks. Which should be a felony. Except in Portland and Bennington, VT.

Last, I am sorry if I hit a nerve discussing non-steel-toed footwear. That do not protect against dropped C3H8 tanks.... because they are made of deer-skin and hemp. And socks don't help. Betting, anyway.

Hey, I like the judge who wears faux-moccasins! Because as an appointed/elected member of the judiciary-branch, it legitimizes my wearing Native American furry-lined cervidae-derived comfy footwear out to public places.

Lighten up, Francis! :p:p:p:p

Cheers,

Sirhr

Well, someone seems to be a bit defensive today....

You placed the emphasis wrong.... when you said "Not his Moccasins" you implied that they were "Not HIS Moccasins." Not that "Those were not his Moccasins... because his moccasins were in his closet." And he was wearing, apparently, shoes. That are ersatz Moccasins. Because there are moccasin-shoes out there. That emulate my lounging footwear, but are technically... shoes.

As for the socks thing... I unabashedly wear mis-matched socks. Da Judge apparently wears no socks. My apologies for trying to steal 'Sockless valor" with my comment about wearing them mis-matched. I have no disparaging remarks against those who are sockless. Though wearing Birkenstocks with socks is a bit distrubing. It's not as disturbing as wearing sandels and socks. Which should be a felony. Except in Portland and Bennington, VT.

Last, I am sorry if I hit a nerve discussing non-steel-toed footwear. That do not protect against dropped C3H8 tanks.... because they are made of deer-skin and hemp. And socks don't help. Betting, anyway.

Hey, I like the judge who wears faux-moccasins! Because as an appointed/elected member of the judiciary-branch, it legitimizes my wearing Native American furry-lined cervidae-derived comfy footwear out to public places.

Lighten up, Francis! :p:p:p:p

Cheers,

Sirhr

lmfao That's pretty funny. You've outdone yourself wayward one. Touche' my friend. I likey. Francis. Francis? That shot was extra special, Jimmy. :p