• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

__c42ae07f541479f38be883d6bd751fd9.jpg

Here’s the deal: you took the risks, you endure the consequences. It isn’t your mom’s responsibility, it’s YOURS. And you are now responsible to raise that child to be an upstanding, responsible and contributing member of society. If not, give the child to someone who can. And then stop breeding, no one wants to support your spawn for their entire lives.

Yes, I said it. And it’s true. I don’t care one bit about color - it goes for everyone. Everyone gets tired of taking care of kids, working, etc. welcome to the real world. Learn to value your labor, yourself and value others.

I probably better stop at this point.
I kinda doubt she's gonna read your suggestions anyway.....

Reactions: SWgeezer
Here’s the deal: you took the risks, you endure the consequences. It isn’t your mom’s responsibility, it’s YOURS. And you are now responsible to raise that child to be an upstanding, responsible and contributing member of society. If not, give the child to someone who can. And then stop breeding, no one wants to support your spawn for their entire lives.

Yes, I said it. And it’s true. I don’t care one bit about color - it goes for everyone. Everyone gets tired of taking care of kids, working, etc. welcome to the real world. Learn to value your labor, yourself and value others.

I probably better stop at this point.
More kids equal more $$ on your SNAP card. Then trade some food for tobacco or Hennessy, or Weed and Crack. Crack gives energy to breed , repeat 😖