• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

interesting dynamic
1693271073605.png

Thats insane. Buddies brother just became a quad doing that shit on a way lesser level. One minor fuck up away.
I knew a guy that did that: cased a jump and broke his back.

What did he do? Had a DH racing chair made!

Gotta admire his commitment

M

I remember when I was young and stupid, but by 22 I had a family and a house, so it didn’t last long enough to really enjoy it. Whadaya gonna do? 🤷🏻‍♂️
The day I found the smoker was my wife's 50th b-day. It took everything I had not to lose my mind on him, in front of a house full of people.

FFS, he's not an idiot, in theory. HS valedictorian, graduated magna cum laude, math major with a double minor, and got his masters in a year and a half. But damn that boy is stupid!!

OK, rant off. Carry on. :cool:

qNJzmPS.jpg

Nope nope nopity nope nope.

DH MTB riders have been insane since the 90s. I did the Kamikaze at Mammoth back in like ‘96, I stunk and still hit about 50mph through the speed trap. Since those days it’s gotten a lot rougher and more challenging. In my 60s now, I’m trying to go fast enough to impress my sons and keep them behind me on the descents but not break things. (Given up on the climbs, my 13yo squirrel smokes me)

Nope nope nopity nope nope.

Fire/EMS for 25 years. Seen a whole lot of cars hit +8" diameter trees. And we say the tree is undefeated. He brushed very close to big trees. Had he hit one at that speed, instant death would not surprise me.

I guess those guys have special bicycle seats made to leave room for their giant balls.

Reactions: fx77 and canman
Fire/EMS for 25 years. Seen a whole lot of cars hit +8" diameter trees. And we say the tree is undefeated. He brushed very close to big trees. Had he hit one at that speed, instant death would not surprise me.

I guess those guys have special bicycle seats made to leave room for their giant balls.
We had a guy come into the county ED that had hit a tree. That dude weight an easy 300+lbs and was jacked up. The fat rolls helped, but he still managed to get a tube in his lung and more than one cast. The tree lived.