• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1693247277465.jpeg

1693247298559.jpeg

1693247320574.jpeg

1693247339421.jpeg

Nope nope nopity nope nope.

Holy fuck... My butthole could have crimped a whole batch of .45 ACP handloads during the entirety of that video... Much props to those insane riding skills. Those dudes earn free beers just for being able to pull that kind of shit off.

I've definitely been educated on this problem with replies to my comment. I get it now; it sucks that folks make mistakes like that. Hope nobody was injured.
No injuries. It was a sub, so just a squib in the throat.

The real bitch of it was he didn't tell me. :mad: A couple weeks later, I was going to shoot that rifle and couldn't chamber a round. Then I checked the mag, found a mix of 223 and 300blk. :mad: I found a squib in my MPX, too. :mad:

It was his bachelor party weekend, and I left several toys out for them but wasn't here. He was 22 at the time, and had been shooting since he was 6. Even if his buddies didn't, he should have known WTF he was doing. :mad:

ETA: The assholes didn't clean out my smoker, either!! It was a couple months before I used it after that weekend, and found the water bowl full of mold!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

No injuries. It was a sub, so just a squib in the throat.

The real bitch of it was he didn't tell me. :mad: A couple weeks later, I was going to shoot that rifle and couldn't chamber a round. Then I checked the mag, found a mix of 223 and 300blk. :mad: I found a squib in my MPX, too. :mad:

It was his bachelor party weekend, and I left several toys out for them but wasn't here. He was 22 at the time, and had been shooting since he was 6. Even if his buddies didn't, he should have known WTF he was doing. :mad:

ETA: The assholes didn't clean out my smoker, either!! It was a couple months before I used it after that weekend, and found the water bowl full of mold!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I remember when I was young and stupid, but by 22 I had a family and a house, so it didn’t last long enough to really enjoy it. Whadaya gonna do? 🤷🏻‍♂️