• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_1735.jpeg
IMG_1736.jpeg
IMG_1729.jpeg

So.
I just ran a test on the towel thingy.
Since I'm in a hotel right now there are at least two benefits to this test.

1. The towels are bright white.
2. If something shows up, I don't have to deal with it.

Anyway, back to the test. After getting up this morning in West Yellowstone, MT, I took a nice healthy dump and then wiped my ass until the paper came out clean. Went and had a shower and made sure that the soap made good contact with the brown starfish. I rinsed appropriately.
The towels were a nice milk chocolate brown, so I couldn't really look for skid marks. Then again, I knew my ass was clean, so I didn't look anyway.

Since the towel and ass drama unfolded earlier while I was at the airport, I couldn't do much except wait.

After the airport wait, the 3-1/2 hour flight and other time getting to the hotel, 12 hours had gone by since my morning shower. I get here and see the responses, so I proceeded to do the first phase of this test.

I grabbed a wash cloth and flossed my crack with it.
Nothing. Nope, not a skid mark to be found.
I hop into the shower and get all soaped up, taking particular care to massage my lovely butthole.
Did I mention anything about how good it feels if you do it properly? Probably not.
Anyway, I finish with the shower and dry off. I even made a point to dry my ass crack last so that I wouldn't forget which part of the towel I used.
I then observed the areas and noted no color change.

Now, for the piece de resistance, it smelled like the body wash I use, not butt butter.

With all that said, the house staff will never know what I did with their lily white towels.
My ass remains clean to the sight, touch, and smell.

My recommendation to the complainer is take the advice I gave to my then 8yr old stepson. He had a bad habit of digging in his ass crack because it itched. I had to explain to him that washing his ass cheeks didn't get his butthole clean. Told him the soap had to make good contact with the starfish or the shit he didn't wipe off would cause the itching.
Since taking the advice and applying the technique, he doesn't have an itchy ass.

If you have a asshole/towel phobia, either change your technique or seek counseling.
What in the fuck did I just try to read? All I get is that having you on the team trying to prove me wrong will not end well for me.