• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This was his 3rd or 4th attempt

The coastguard/ police should send this guy a bill.

I’d say let him do it already and die but it will just cost more the farther he gets off shore.
He's not bothering anyone. He's not endangering anyone. Leave him alone. Some billionaire just imploded a few other billionaires and no one fucked with him.

1694427312748.png

My motivational post for the day: If you aren’t prepping for a colonoscopy scheduled later today, you are a lucky SOB, and you should appreciate it! Pics may or may not be added later depending on my mental state after anesthesia.
Prep sucks, but for the colonoscopy you just have to lay there like one of Bill Cosby's girls...unless you partially wake up during the procedure like I did.

Nice. Unfortunately didn’t grow anything this year due to a move. Cant wait to get the habaneros, ghost & reaper seeds germed next year 😀
Tell me about it. We just finished building the carriage house, Picked up a couple cattle, built a chicken coop and still finishing up fencing to the larger pasture. Our garden was just a couple 4’x8’ raised beds this year. The wife stuck a few seeds in and we got what we got. Next year we won’t have as much going on and will be able to manage a larger garden and variety. Bees were new to us, but pretty simple to manage.
IMG_8463.jpeg
IMG_8468.jpeg
IMG_8621.jpeg
71570116965__FFA76728-9E9A-415D-80DA-BDB2138EFE3F.jpeg
71596493816__E3C277D1-3CD5-4B0F-95F4-7AE8016FCCE2.jpeg
71534958917__E3EE5842-3DFE-4173-954D-699A6CAC4780.jpeg
IMG_8599.jpeg

When I meet this guy at the range I hand him my sub MOA rig and some rounds of good ammo then watch him print the Big Dipper around the bullseye.

When he's done he tells me I should check my scope mount and I thank him for his wisdom.

The best ones are the fellas that tell me the gun only shoots right for the guy that sighted it in......... Maybe that is local to me but I hear it often. Just not worth even trying to explain it to them because they are never going to shoot well enough for it to matter.

The best ones are the fellas that tell me the gun only shoots right for the guy that sighted it in......... Maybe that is local to me but I hear it often. Just not worth even trying to explain it to them because they are never going to shoot well enough for it to matter.

POI may differ from POA, but group size should be relatively the same.

can you clarify what you mean?

I've watched guys shoot, and they never line up behind the scope the same way twice.... while bitching about what a POS they bought because it shoots 3 MOA. I always tell them that it must be the ammo. LOL