• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1696467256102.png

most folks were killed by Hippos,
Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard too. Plus, I watched a nature documentary about them and the dominant male has an, uh, interesting method of expressing said dominance.

He struts around his harem shitting while vigorously helicoptering his tail, which sprays poop everywhere and on everything.

Hence, “kill all hippos” lol :rifle:🦛:rip:

B38C2407-795E-4959-B90B-E9814DEBA7A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard too. Plus, I watched a nature documentary about them and the dominant male has a, uh, interesting method of expressing said dominance.

He struts around his harem shitting while vigorously helicoptering his tail, which sprays poop everywhere and on everything.

View attachment 8241891
Nature's version of the dutch farmer.

Nature's version of the dutch farmer.
What’s that? When they sprayed poop on Dutch government buildings in protest?

Comments are golden. Choice phrases include “Poo Sommelier” and “Le Poomelier” lolololol.

Btw when I was looking for what you meant, I stumbled upon something called the Dutch Farmer's Tan. You fat bastard! Not gonna be able to un-remember that fucking definition! Aieeee!

1696470854472.png

Reporting from the front, your faithful war correspondent signing off…
—Le Carbone du Based

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard too. Plus, I watched a nature documentary about them and the dominant male has an, uh, interesting method of expressing said dominance.

View attachment 8241891

I have seen a similar warning when visiting a zoo in Belize, on a diving trip. Only the animal in question was the "Peccary" and would be quick to give you a "Golden Shower" if you came too close to the exhibit.

1280px-Collared_peccary02_-_melbourne_zoo.jpg

The plains of SE Colorado are dotted with homesteads abandon in 1930s. Most people who managed to sell their farms sold them at a "profit"
because most of these farms were claimed in the homestead act. Most of them did not sell, just packed up and headed west. I will grant you my grandma's homestead looked about like that before and after 1930, but the dirty 1930s are certainly remembered by her as time of strife and having very little. She was born in 1921, so she remembered it well. Their fields did blow away and their animals did starve. They did not loose it all because they had some irrigated land.

View attachment 8241448
Hmmm, climate change?

Reactions: lash
Time for a little high country motivation…

Mountain Goat spring predator kill.

Attachments

• IMG_1019.jpeg
    IMG_1019.jpeg
    966.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1020.jpeg
    IMG_1020.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1023.jpeg
    IMG_1023.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1025.jpeg