• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1697116979152.png

So the headline was clickbait and not factual. They weren’t arrested for selling them, they were arrested for stealing them. Sounds about right for the lazy reporting that goes on along with constant desire to I ate for shock value.
I know the story. It is from 2017. Mission owns part of the business I work at. Clickbait.

Said no man ever
There was a dude on here back in the Scout days that claimed he had a GF that was like that. Said it was fun and then turned into a miserable life, and she was a headcase on top of it. Called him one day at work to ask if she could let the neighbor have a go since he wasn't currently using her assets at the moment or some such.

There was a dude on here back in the Scout days that claimed he had a GF that was like that. Said it was fun and then turned into a miserable life, and she was a headcase on top of it. Called him one day at work to ask if she could let the neighbor have a go since he wasn't currently using her assets at the moment or some such.
That’s nuts.
Worst part is that if she is actually asking you for permission …she’s in the way over already