• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1697208626456.png

This is posted as research data only. This is serious cultural exposure that some of you may not be able to handle. View at your own risk, old guys like @Threadcutter308 don't watch this if you have taken a blue pill within the last week.

Keep the comments to a minimum. I know a lot of you guys are fappaholics, we don't need to confirming your personal kink preferences in public anymore.

This was not at all hard to fap to, spank you for expanding my wank horizons 168 you sexy bitch!

This was not at all hard to fap to, spank you for expanding my wank horizons 168 you sexy bitch!
Thats probably border line material for you, huh? Skinny girl in the chair didnt work for you, did she?

Good info. If you have ever wrestled, you know how to leverage a person twice your size.

You old outta shape guys, better just run and save your own ass!!
Better yet, you young in shape whipper snappers best hope you don't get hit and have to depend on us old, broke down, out of shape guys to get yer arses outs there...🤣