• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

image000000.jpeg

She's more conservative than me LOL. We just had a conversation about how she thinks women voters are destroying society 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have a woman I know that is welded to this thought. She tells everyone that suffrage was the absolute worst thing for America. Women are too emotional. When I say you are getting too emotional about the topic (and she very much does) I say “see?!”; and she says “EXACTLY!!”. I really don’t know what to do at that point. I have entered the danger zone.

I have a woman I know that is welded to this thought. She tells everyone that suffrage was the absolute worst thing for America. Women are too emotional. When I say you are getting too emotional about the topic (and she very much does) I say “see?!”; and she says “EXACTLY!!”. I really don’t know what to do at that point. I have entered the danger zone.
OK so you have a 50% chance of all the winning with this next move:

Grab her by the neck and fuck her mouth... and she'll dig it.

Or, you go jail.

😛

Too much?

Unfortunately, she only has a brother. But she knows many Christian, far-right, commie hating,anti-woke 🇵🇱 Polish female friends.
Would they trade a Colt with a Kart, a green card, and candlelit conversion about the merits of dropping commies out of helicopters for cookin and fuckin? I'd import one of those.

Would they trade a Colt with a Kart, a green card, and candlelit conversion about the merits of dropping commies out of helicopters for cookin and fuckin? I'd import one of those.
1. Pinochet is my boi
2. A Kart barrel..... a man of class I see 👀 👏

And yes. These women are built diffrn't. They lived through post--USSR-collspse and are all about 0% taxes, anti-woke, trad wife shit, having chickens, a legit garden, anti-WEF shit..........

And they want a man to be a real man to care for them, make shit, fix shit, do DIY shit, and pound them into the headboard whilst pulling their hair while they are strapped to the bed🔥

"Traditional Submissive Woman" ✨

Someone is adding on to their dubba wide love shack.

View attachment 8258851
I have worked on a HVAC system on a mobile home that they added a upstairs to.
I'll try and get a picture of the one in Pineville KY next time I go through there. There's one there that has several additions. It's a sprawling work of art.