• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

8gmImvy.jpg

I noticed that too. Must have a shotgun floating about.

I like his knife carry options. At least I think that’s another sheath on his chest.
View attachment 8258637

Knife almost looks like a steak knife lol. Steel is too thick though. Although…maybe the mission is a hostage rescue at a steak house…
Would that sheath have a magnet in it to hold the blade, or, how is it secured, Thanks

Hey Hoggshit, you can also get so many kids, friends, and parents slaughtered before everybody notices that there are insidious political agendas behind each of these cases and that they want everybody to be rendered defenseless so they can be slaughtered even more easily in the future. Not working here, old boy...

Would that sheath have a magnet in it to hold the blade, or, how is it secured, Thanks
I have no idea. Looks like a plastic badge holder DIY sheath lol. The SAS didn’t have all the tactical goodness in the 80’s that we have now…I believe they strapped their Maglites upon their MP5’s with hose clamps.

Reactions: Charlie112
Those two lawyers slapping each other was hilarious!

Dude, the one with the guys in suits looked like a scene right out of a Mafia movie until they started slapping each other. If the two had a quiet conversation with the third and then made him get into the backseat of the car and drove off, everybody in the area would be like: "Yep, some Sopranos shit going down. Poor sap in the back gonna be found in the trunk parked at an airport a week from now"... 😂