• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1699764731244.png

There was a story about 20'ish years ago where some homeless or gypsies in either Western Russia or Ukraine were barely making it through a really cold winter.

While going through a local dump, one of the guys came across a box that was quite warm to the touch. The article may have even mentioned that the box had a small pleasant glow in the dark...can't remember for sure.

He brought this treasure back to their camp and it helped keep them from freezing to death that night as they all snuggled up to the warmth.
They all fell extremely ill and were dead in like 3 days. Local doc that was called to the camp on day 2 figured it out but not before being fatally poisoned as well.

Supposedly the box was discarded by a radiology lab with common garbage so they didn't have to do paperwork and pay fees for proper disposal.

I think the "authorities" put the "hot" deceased and the radioactive shit in the same barrels to store (probably dumped in a damn hole or off their coast).

There was a story about 20'ish years ago where some homeless or gypsies in either Western Russia or Ukraine were barely making it through a really cold winter.

While going through a local dump, one of the guys came across a box that was quite warm to the touch. The article may have even mentioned that the box had a small pleasant glow in the dark...can't remember for sure.

He brought this treasure back to their camp and it helped keep them from freezing to death that night as they all snuggled up to the warmth.
They all fell extremely ill and were dead in like 3 days. Local doc that was called to the camp on day 2 figured it out but not before being fatally poisoned as well.

Supposedly the box was discarded by a radiology lab with common garbage so they didn't have to do paperwork and pay fees for proper disposal.

I think the "authorities" put the "hot" deceased and the radioactive shit in the same barrels to store (probably dumped in a damn hole or off their coast).

View attachment 8270323

Take a moment to remember what’s important in life today. I’ve lost three friends in the last three weeks. It’s on my mind! A lot
Lost our neighbor across the street last Friday. Her and her husband had been married 58 years. It was tough to see her go, told her husband to come over and we'd talk when he was ready. Live every day as if it's your last! ❤️

Check this video out on it.

They found one of the sources from them.

• Wow
Reactions: Blue Sky Country