• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1699836424915.png

When it is during the height of the Tang Dynasty, and you and your fellow Imperial SWAT Team members found out that a bunch of Abbasid Qarluks butthurt about their goat "petting zoo" getting confiscated to make room for a new army fort on the borderlands had sneaked into the city, hiding in an abandoned rice silo and is plotting an arson attack on a crowded riverboat soon...

Original 1023 operating system and hardware. Updated for 2023... And yeah, I think it is obvious that I am a little fucked up right now... Just a little though. LOL...

Reactions: TripleBull

Uhh, that is NOT what is happening over there..
Dig it..

Why are people protesting in Spain?

MADRID, Nov 12 (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people protested across Spain on Sunday against acting prime minister Pedro Sanchez's plans to grant amnesty to Catalan separatists in exchange for support for another term in office.

And it's definitely more like hundreds and hundreds of thousands.

120926102703-01-spain-riots-0926.jpg

Two things can happen at the same time. 168's posted vid clearly showed palestinian flags.
And his vid is posted from "Radio Genoa".
Last I looked Genoa was in Italy ?

Helmets don't match either Italy or Spain.....but granted, could be recent acquisition from either place.