• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, November 22 (25 gifs)

During my son's first year of youth soccer and my first year coaching, I think he was 10 years old, there was a kid in a game doing that shit. He was running around behind the play and kicking kids for no reason. I complained to the ref multiple times and she did nothing. The kids on my team were in tears and had bruises on their legs from getting kicked. I told them between periods when I yell "Seven" everyone on our team go kick that kid as hard as they can. I yelled "Seven" and even the kids on the bench ran onto the field and kicked him. We forfeit the game, so I took the whole team to DQ for Blizzards. I got a call from the league commissioner asking what happened. I told him the kid on the other team was intentionally coming up behind kids and kicking them for no reason, the kids on my team got tired of it and took it into their own hands because the ref wouldn't. We never saw that kid or that ref again.

1700618645547.png

Been there, done that. And one time, I changed out a u-joint on my car in the parking lot of a Dave and Busters. It dropped out on me on the street and I coasted into the parking lot.
Changed a timing belt on a 2 litre Pinto engine in a rest area on I75. My sisters car, She knew the problem and I grabbed a box of tools and a belt from NAPA. Thank god for free spin engines.

This is dumb as hell, but I keep watching it.

I cant watch her video's on youtube anymore because all i ever watch them for is to see her camel toe... I mean if you can even call it that...because its basically her pussy.

I cant watch her video's on youtube anymore because all i ever watch them for is to see her camel toe... I mean if you can even call it that...because its basically her pussy.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

oh, its not... definitely not...

Definitely dont look for the video's of them surfing behind her boat... dont look for those... Or riding jet ski's... dont look for those either... Or her hiking...

• Love
Reactions: mi650
Congrats. Had a 91 years ago but the way it chews up brass wasn't worth it.
It's not horribly horrible. It does send brass into the next zip code tho 🤣🤣🤣 like 25-40' away at a 1-2 o'clock angle 🤣🤣
20231118_111829.jpg

It came with a 45⁰ locking piece. But, I just got an HK21 40⁰ locking piece on the way, so that should slow down the bolt speed. If all else, I'll get a PSG-1 35⁰ locking piece when I suppress it at well.

Some (the interwebzz) say the HK91/PTR-91 (mine is a PTR-91 A3R confirmed by PTR today based on serial number) recoil is harsh....

The fagoots never shot an M240B from a bipod. This has a very similar recoil impulse. Its a pussycat to shoot, honestly. This thing kicks less than my 6.5 creed T3x Tac A1 with a Surefire brake shooting 142's 🤣🤣🤣.

20231118_110642.jpg

Changed a timing belt on a 2 litre Pinto engine in a rest area on I75. My sisters car, She knew the problem and I grabbed a box of tools and a belt from NAPA. Thank god for free spin engines.
Blew the 289 in my 65 Mustang just south of Wellington, KS on my way back to Idaho. Towed into town to the Ford dealer. Took the driver side head off (in the back parking lot) to discover that a valve had lost a keeper and got into a piston that ended up poking that rod through the block. Ordered a long block that had to come from Wichita in a couple of days. Pitched my tent (right there in the back parking lot) and began pulling the engine. Cops came by and hung out at night. I drank beer in a lawn chair and cooked on a little hibachi grill. NAPA 4 blocks away, rented a cherry picker and pushed it the 4 blocks. Engine came in and one of the mechanics helped me get it stabbed in late on Friday afternoon. Shop foreman came over and offered that I could use one of the stalls overnight. I accepted and they helped me get it in the shop. He gave me the keys to the largest and most well stocked 100% Snap-On tool boxes I have seen to date. Next morning he came in and I was asleep in the waiting room. He woke me up and asked me what was going on, that it looked like it was ready to go. I had a dead battery and had connected a charger. We went out, it turned about 10 times and fired up. He offered me a job on the spot. I declined and pushed the cherry picker back to NAPA, went back and got my crap all loaded up (almost everything I owned at the time) and hit the road. 4 days no shower so I found a truck stop. I had to pay for 2 showers but I would have paid for 4.
If I had it do again, I damned sure would and make a few different decisions afterward.

It's not horribly horrible. It does send brass into the next zip code tho 🤣🤣🤣 like 25-40' away at a 1-2 o'clock angle 🤣🤣

It came with a 45⁰ locking piece. But, I just got an HK21 40⁰ locking piece on the way, so that should slow down the bolt speed. If all else, I'll get a PSG-1 35⁰ locking piece when I suppress it at well.

Some (the interwebzz) say the HK91/PTR-91 (mine is a PTR-91 A3R confirmed by PTR today based on serial number) recoil is harsh....

The fagoots never shot an M240B from a bipod. This has a very similar recoil impulse. Its a pussycat to shoot, honestly. This thing kicks less than my 6.5 creed T3x Tac A1 with a Surefire brake shooting 142's 🤣🤣🤣.
Put one of these port buffers on it and it won't throw the brass as far and will stop the dent where the brass hits the back of the ejection port. I had one on my HK91 and it worked well.
1700623329645.png