• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

B21E7B31-EBFF-4114-A2C3-8D43F77A656B.jpeg

How does a three legged chihuahua wind up on the table with a balloon sticking out of hiss ass in ready-to-blow-up position?

This dog is a freaking perv.
I had a fucking puggle that ate everything. I found socks in the yard twisted up next to poop, at least once a month. I once saw the end of a pencil, with the eraser on the end of it, sticking out of his ass like that ballon. It was 2-3" long and still useable once it came out. Several times I had to cut strings from who knows what sticking out of his ass. The last straw for me was when he was in a kennel, he somehow got the edge of the carpet from inside the kennel. The entire length of the bedroom was missing a two inches strip of carpet, from the kennel to the master bedroom door. Carpet.......nowhere to be found!

One time we went on vacation and boarded the dog. We got back and the vet asked us to come back. He grabbed a bag in the drawer and said one of the staff found this in his poop. I looked at it, saw the twisted sock. I looked at him and was like, yep not the first one. He lectured me on intestinal blockage, I laughed inside thinking if only he knew!

Fuck, that dog was retarded! He ate chunks of his bed, ate toys, ate end of shoes, ate the corner off one of the bedroom doors, ate the cords on the blinds, ate the ends off the door stops, he ate the transition piece between hardwood and tile, he ate the corner off the couch. No residue was ever found. When I say ate, he chewed it, then swallowed it, then shit it out!

I had a fucking puggle that ate everything. I found socks in the yard twisted up next to poop, at least once a month. I once saw the end of a pencil, with the eraser on the end of it, sticking out of his ass like that ballon. It was 2-3" long and still useable once it came out. Several times I had to cut strings from who knows what sticking out of his ass. The last straw for me was when he was in a kennel, he somehow got the edge of the carpet from inside the kennel. The entire length of the bedroom was missing a two inches strip of carpet, from the kennel to the master bedroom door. Carpet.......nowhere to be found!

One time we went on vacation and boarded the dog. We got back and the vet asked us to come back. He grabbed a bag in the drawer and said one of the staff found this in his poop. I looked at it, saw the twisted sock. I looked at him and was like, yep not the first one. He lectured me on intestinal blockage, I laughed inside thinking if only he knew!

Fuck, that dog was retarded! He ate chunks of his bed, ate toys, ate end of shoes, ate the corner off one of the bedroom doors, ate the cords on the blinds, ate the ends off the door stops, he ate the transition piece between hardwood and tile, he ate the corner off the couch. No residue was ever found. When I say ate, he chewed it, then swallowed it, then shit it out!
Mouth guard. Yep, mouth guard; except when he is eating... then back on!!!

Throw him a bone. Seriously, marrow bones from the grocery store stop this behavior cold. They all have the instinct to chew and destroy. Half an hour in the garage/back yard with a piece of cow femur, satisfies the itch.