• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_2617_png-3050157.JPG

"December 7, 1941... a date, which will live... in infamy"

c4c0bf7bb2b5cd87800bfd237c19bb04.jpg

Never forget, a lot of good people gave everything so we could have today.
Be thankful for those who have protected us in the past, and those who may have to once again.

We have a lot of problems to deal with right now. Our once great nation is being run by a dementia patient and a cackling idiot.
To top it off, do not forget there is always somebody out there waiting to pounce... due to the weakness these idiots have created.

We are every bit as vulnerable now, as we were back then.

Motivating... you to get your shit together.

This has been known for years. I’m not racist but why do we have to applaud sub mediocrity because of skin color?
It's called reaching as far as humanly possible to find ANYTHING that certain skin color has done that would warrant notice no matter how far you have to stoop or how many man hours it takes.
In other words, desperation personified.

My GOM pipeline inspection crew 1977, including Paramedic.
All had broke in to the bis in the North Sea breathing mixed gas and spending days in a decompression chamber
Breathing air, live boat, walking pipe in up to 185' the guys were in heaven. Guys were all wildmen, all ex-cons from Pre-Commifornia, some of the best men I have ever had the pleasure working with. Probably few if any, still alive, that deep water shit is tough on ya.
One of the prisons there had a learn a trade program going on and these guys learned Hard Hat Diving.
I worked at the institution that program was at. It was very difficult to get in and any disciplinary action would bounce dudes right out of the program. That included being late one single time.
Dudes I met were squared away and recidivism was 0.0.

I'll have my own chickens by 2025. Until then I'll soak in the PFOA's, BPA's, and pesticides. 🤣🤣🤣
They are a PIA but the eggs really are better. The best thing to do is to get a neighbor to raise chickens who treats them right and deals with them and then buy their eggs. I have been eating store bought eggs for the last few weeks because the old lady sold too many and then the hens slowed way down for the winter, they suck.