• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1702692576091.png

Jesus fucking Christ, the middle is way too far left.

Lord, am I drifting into the land of the radical?

View attachment 8297586

Probably at least a little bit.

I've seen that chart before and consider it to be fairly accurate both in bias and fact rating. It varies from day to day but I think it's a fair summary/average. There are other versions of it that claim to be the latest so grain of salt.

BBC is so close to the middle and relatively free of misinformation it's relatively boring and almost no information but the slightly left skew in the chart seems accurate.

If you are a junkie for FOX or OAN or CNN or MSNBC then, for my nickel, you'd be working with significant amounts of misinformation and/or missing information depending on the topic.

ETA: fuck the commie bastards!

If you are a junkie for FOX or OAN or CNN or MSNBC then, for my nickel, you'd be working with significant amounts of misinformation and/or missing information depending on the topic.

I used to hope that Fox would have some value. CNN and MSNBC are like driving in the rain at night with a migraine.

Probably at least a little bit.

I've seen that chart before and consider it to be fairly accurate both in bias and fact rating. It varies from day to day but I think it's a fair summary/average. There are other versions of it that claim to be the latest so grain of salt.

BBC is so close to the middle and relatively free of misinformation it's relatively boring and almost no information but the slightly left skew in the chart seems accurate.

That chart is also specifically about the outlet’s news, not opinion.

Reactions: lash and doubloon