• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1702705901257.png

I guess you want to go back to Trump sucking on Putin D and getting played by N Korea?
Biden sucking ze
Zelenski dick, Xi dick, sniffing on children, tranny's dancing in the white house, falling down the steps, shitting his pants in front of the pope, laundering money through his family, using the DOJ and media as a political weapon.....
But no mean tweets!!

Jesus fucking Christ, the middle is way too far left.

Lord, am I drifting into the land of the radical?

View attachment 8297586
Said it before, always worth repeating

several years ago, I listened to two different ”news”cast one evening. It was during the obama administration. It regarded a jobs report by the DOL. (numbers are not exact, as I do not remember the exact figures)

NBC. Good News, the Obama administration announced that there are over 240,000 new jobs created over the last quarter.
FOX. Disappointing news tonight. the Obama administration announced that only a little more than 240,000 new jobs were created over the last quarter.

Who lied?

Folks, charts like this are pretty much useless, it’s not news, it’s opinion. The only real way one can discern what is happening in the world is to check at least three separate sources, from opposite points of view and try to correlate what is actually happening.

Said it before, always worth repeating

several years ago, I listened to two different ”news”cast one evening. It was during the obama administration. It regarded a jobs report by the DOL. (numbers are not exact, as I do not remember the exact figures)

NBC. Good News, the Obama administration announced that there are over 240,000 new jobs created over the last quarter.
FOX. Disappointing news tonight. the Obama administration announced that only a little more than 240,000 new jobs were created over the last quarter.

Who lied?

Folks, charts like this are pretty much useless, it’s not news, it’s opinion. The only real way one can discern what is happening in the world is to check at least three separate sources, from opposite points of view and try to correlate what is actually happening.
CNN should be at the bottom left of that chart they are no where close to reporting the facts.

OMG, I never thought I wanted to read more about boat racing and bicycle riding, but here I am.
Bicycle riding is a lot like flying when you're bombing down a mountain. It's a lot like effing work trying to get UP said mountain.

So there we were... buddy of mine and I were at *just* about the crest of Mt Vesuvius outside Charlottesville when a guy 2-up on a Hardley HAS to pass us. He hammered on the throttle to the corner then grabbed fistfuls of brakes. My buddy and I were on knobby tires at the end of a several (3? 4? I forget) hour ride at that point when we ended up on this guy's rear fender in the bend. We were pedaling relatively hard, but not all out.

Gets out of the 'tiptoe around the corner' zone and hammers on the throttle again. Right until the next corner when he grabs fistfuls of brake to tiptoe around the corner. Where my buddy and I end up on his fender again. ...and again. ...and again.

That lasted the whole way down Mt Vesuvius till he hit the last corner and hammered on the throttle again.

Had a similar situation happen on the Tail of the Dragon one moto trip. Riding to a buddy's house on the other side of TN when I figured I'd make a 'long cut' across the Tail of the Dragon.' I'm on my BMW GS-Adv and catch up to a gaggle of Hardleys. They're HAMMERING into the straight and grabbing fistfuls of brake in the corners, slowing WAY down to tiptoe to the exit of the corner where they HAMMER on the throttle... I was hoping there was a passing zone, so I tried to stay close the first few corners. Nope. They did the same thing all 318 corners over the 11mi so after those first few corners I stuck it in 3rd and rolled on gently and rolled off gently and caught up to them EVERY corner.

I've been caught behind more than one gaggle of Hardleys over the years. They're much more frustrating than being caught behind cyclists. The cyclists you can get past relatively quickly. Gaggles of Hardleys? You're stuck following them at 5-10 under the speed limit for miles and miles. Nope. I'd rather meet a group of cyclists on the road any time.

M

So there we were... buddy of mine and I were at *just* about the crest of Mt Vesuvius outside Charlottesville when a guy 2-up on a Hardley HAS to pass us. He hammered on the throttle to the corner then grabbed fistfuls of brakes. My buddy and I were on knobby tires at the end of a several (3? 4? I forget) hour ride at that point when we ended up on this guy's rear fender in the bend. We were pedaling relatively hard, but not all out.

Gets out of the 'tiptoe around the corner' zone and hammers on the throttle again. Right until the next corner when he grabs fistfuls of brake to tiptoe around the corner. Where my buddy and I end up on his fender again. ...and again. ...and again.

That lasted the whole way down Mt Vesuvius till he hit the last corner and hammered on the throttle again.

Had a similar situation happen on the Tail of the Dragon one moto trip. Riding to a buddy's house on the other side of TN when I figured I'd make a 'long cut' across the Tail of the Dragon.' I'm on my BMW GS-Adv and catch up to a gaggle of Hardleys. They're HAMMERING into the straight and grabbing fistfuls of brake in the corners, slowing WAY down to tiptoe to the exit of the corner where they HAMMER on the throttle... I was hoping there was a passing zone, so I tried to stay close the first few corners. Nope. They did the same thing all 318 corners over the 11mi so after those first few corners I stuck it in 3rd and rolled on gently and rolled off gently and caught up to them EVERY corner.

I've been caught behind more than one gaggle of Hardleys over the years. They're much more frustrating than being caught behind cyclists. The cyclists you can get past relatively quickly. Gaggles of Hardleys? You're stuck following them at 5-10 under the speed limit for miles and miles. Nope. I'd rather meet a group of cyclists on the road any time.
Hate to agree with the resident biker in here, but this is absolutely correct. I can get around a pedal bike in short order. A bunch of Harleys not so much.
Same with every douche driving a Challenger Hellcat. If you can put hundreds of yards on my 4 cylinder car in a half mile straight between corners and I still end up slamming on my brakes mid apex in order to not drive through your bumper, guess what, you need to go to driving school.

Pics of a mid engined rotary powered "Corvette" concept Chevy made in 73. Built on a Porsche 914 chassis. A missed opportunity if you ask me.
463510.jpg

Screenshot_20231206_184407_YouTube.jpg

I guess you want to go back to Trump sucking on Putin D and getting played by N Korea?
Even the liberal media gave up on that narrative after the truth came out about the Steele dossier so you are literally THE LAST ONE spouting that thoroughly debunked lie. I guess no one told you that you got the job as village idiot, you can stop auditioning now.

eta: cunt

Last edited: