• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

if the Republicans were so great and grand, what did they do for relieving gun control measures? It is soo much easier to get a suppressor these days right? They do just enough to keep the koolaid fresh. Both parties are full of grifters.
Found the libtard.

Who got this clown got started?

Let me be clear on this.
There is no middle ground. You either win or you lose. History has proven it and soon will again.
Rhinos and moderates, people like you, only try to muddy the water.
Come into a room full of conservatives and spout your bullshit with the mindset that if you can confuse even one person from wanting liberty, freedom and a strong America then you've done your job.
Call yourself the "voice of reason".
You sir are on the opposite team than most of us here.

Period
Dont know who got him started, but I know who keeps him going....thanks!

Some of you just keep falling for it, over and over. Do you think youre going to change these peoples minds?

Dont know who got him started, but I know who keeps him going....thanks!

Some of you just keep falling for it, over and over. Do you think youre going to change these peoples minds?
no we are not, true conservatives are going to have to fight to maintain our liberty the next couple years

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
IMG_2214.jpeg

Found the koolaide drinker.

How exactly does that make him a libtard?
We currently have a two party system. Those who pretend otherwise have little to no relevance. Please tell us which party actively campaigns for gun control, I'll wait for each of your answers. Subvert "pro-gun" leftists tactics include arguments that Republicans didn't do enough, I'll counter that argument by pointing out a few recent USSC rulings. That and call them out. Next question. Actually, I'm not going to continue this in the MPT

Last edited:
Who got this clown got started?

Let me be clear on this.
There is no middle ground. You either win or you lose. History has proven it and soon will again.
Rhinos and moderates, people like you, only try to muddy the water.
Come into a room full of conservatives and spout your bullshit with the mindset that if you can confuse even one person from wanting liberty, freedom and a strong America then you've done your job.
Call yourself the "voice of reason".
You sir are on the opposite team than most of us here.

Period
I have that dipshit on ignore. Quite a few others, too. Don't waste time and energy on dipshits.
I figure I'm on an ignore list somewhere and could not care any less.

I can say the same thing about my hometown. I don’t recognize it anymore. Yuppy transplant human trash bought up all the housing and turned whole neighborhoods into rentals and vacant BnBs. Local businesses closed and got replaced by slopchain fastfood and a walmart. Theft and assault are at an all time high. County gravel roads are easier on your suspension than the surface streets. The remaining local holdouts are either too poor to leave, or too rich to care. All i did was blink. What happened?
My dad KIA Vietnam 1969. We moved to Lewiston, ID in 1970 so we would not be THOSE boys. Lewiston is still reasonably sane but the entire area is nothing like when we moved there. It was once very easy to find good farm ground to hunt deer/elk/birds and coyotes. Most of the farmers and ranchers don't want the hassle of the new dipshits.

But as far back as I remember, Spokane has been a shit hole. I would rather pay Huber to go get shit for me than drive up myself. HUGE city problems in a small city. My buddy from Montana calls it Spokanistan. EXPO 74 was cool and they cleaned up the city for about a year.

We currently have a two party system. Those who pretend otherwise have little to no relevance. Please tell us which party actively campaigns for gun control, I'll wait for each of your answers. Subvert "pro-gun" leftists tactics include arguments that Republicans didn't do enough, I'll counter that argument by pointing out a few recent USSC rulings. That and call them out. Next question. Actually, I'm not going to continue this in the MPT

LOL. Keep sending donations to the RNC…and vote harder.