• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1704524294969.png

Wow! What an insult to Caroll Shelby... letting one of his cars get so bad. Imagine if that had been one of his "Cobras!"

When I was a kid, I was allowed to walk about 1/2 mile up to a local "mom and pop" merchant store area in town. There would be a local hardware store, a barber shop (I'd get my hair cut there), a classic "Sweet shop/soda fountain" store, a small "Acme" grocery, etc. etc. I'd walk up a small hill and then turn right onto the main drag where the shops were located.

Just before I'd make that right turn (the Hardware Store was on that corner), there was always a GT500 parked outside (Blue with silver/white accents). I gather its owner was an employee at the hardware store. But you could see that "Shelby" moniker all over it. I marveled at that car, wanting one for many years.

Ah well. As stated much earlier, I really don't have a place to drive a car like that... ie. the way it *should* be driven. And I'd probably have trouble getting in and out of it, now (too low). I think I'm condemned to taller SUV's for the rest of my life. :(

I never get this lucky to find one of these
So my wife used to work for buc-ee's, people from Texas will know what buc-ee's is, an employee at a nearby store found three pistolas tossed in the grass by the dumpsters one morning, and reported it. 🤦‍♂️
Volunteered at a raptor rescue in Anchorage in the mid 1990s. Got to hold an injured eagle a couple times while the staff were medicating the bird. I had a plexiglass face shield on just in case.

My reward was seeing those birds who were able released down at Rabbit Creek. I got to release one myself.

Awe inspiring birds.
I've always looked at them like you say, this awe inspiring majestic creature. Until I saw them fighting with the buzzards over a dead armadillo in my front yard. They're just a glorified buzzard.

I like what Benjamin Franklin said about them.

Reactions: Barneybdb
My GOD man, that’s not beautiful, that’s GOD trying to get us all the free electricity that we need to run all of our electric stoves, electric vehicles, electric heaters, electric fireplaces. WE are jsut too stupid to understand how to utilize it. So Sad. Pixie Dust from Heaven and we just throw it away.

I’ll bet sexual deviants and degenerate perverts all over Washington are in tears that us Flyovers have not figured out a way to use this free electricity and save the world from global happiness.

IMG_2636.jpeg