• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Front load washer is the second biggest mistake I've made in 34 years of marriage.

I got married 34 years ago. That's still number 1

Right on brother. I got so goddamn fed up with maintaining our bought-new POS front loader that I went out and bought a Speed Queen TC5 (just like grandma’s, or errr, my mom’s. I’m older).

This is their only “old-style” model that I’m aware of. Their other models incorporate other stuff, of which I want no part of lol.

The front loader had constant mildew issues, was supposed to be drained each month, the door left open to dry, and the vagina-like seal religiously cleaned. JESUS CHRIST!!!

The Speed Queen TC5 is a top-loader, uses a ton of water, takes only 30min for a cycle, no lid lock, and call the company and they’ll tell you how to set the dials so it works like the old ones.

The govt made them make a “regular” setting that conserves water. Upshot is it barely does anything. Call them and they’ll set you straight.

The Speed Queen TC5. ZERO MAINTENANCE. LIKE THE LORD INTENDED! 😂

I'm not sure what happened with your washers but the last set of front load washer and Dryer I had lasted about 15 years and I never really had any problems with the washer.

My new set is a couple years old and works just fine.

Minimal maintenance apart from cleaning out a couple pounds of dog hair from the filters once.

IMG_5448.jpeg

Back when TV was worth watching

I'm not sure what happened with your washers but the last set of front load washer and Dryer I had lasted about 15 years and I never really had any problems with the washer.

My new set is a couple years old and works just fine.

Minimal maintenance apart from cleaning out a couple pounds of dog hair from the filters once.
I dunno man. Do an internet search and you’ll find scads of suckers like me and my wife. I’m thinking there’s some fucking OEM that sold a shitty front-load design to a bunch of “manufacturers”.

I was like, “Yeah, they use front loaders in laundromats so they’ve gotta be the best.” I took a close look at those industrial things…waaay different than my POS.

You maybe bought a style that was different than mine. Consider yourself blessed from upon high.
415CBB39-0932-4F7D-9913-783CE58B337C.jpeg

IMHO there was never anything wrong with the old manual knob & switches top loaders. Yeah, they used more water but I don’t need more hasselhoff in my life.

Right on brother. I got so goddamn fed up with maintaining our bought-new POS front loader that I went out and bought a Speed Queen TC5 (just like grandma’s, or errr, my mom’s. I’m older).

This is their only “old-style” model that I’m aware of. Their other models incorporate other stuff, of which I want no part of lol.

The front loader had constant mildew issues, was supposed to be drained each month, the door left open to dry, and the vagina-like seal religiously cleaned. JESUS CHRIST!!!

The Speed Queen TC5 is a top-loader, uses a ton of water, takes only 30min for a cycle, no lid lock, and call the company and they’ll tell you how to set the dials so it works like the old ones.

The govt made them make a “regular” setting that conserves water. Upshot is it barely does anything. Call them and they’ll set you straight.

The Speed Queen TC5. ZERO MAINTENANCE. LIKE THE LORD INTENDED! 😂
And with a small piece of cardboard and 30 seconds later you can open the door and it will not shut down, even on spin cycle 😉

Reactions: lash
And with a small piece of cardboard and 30 seconds later you can open the door and it will not shut down, even on spin cycle 😉
Wut! Just like the old ones!

I admit I tried in vain to jimmy the safety catch, just for kicks. Take a pic, washer-master, so that I can too delight upon the spinning as did the child I once was.

Man, I gotta get something to eat!

Wut! Just like the old ones!

I admit I tried in vain to jimmy the safety catch, just for kicks. Take a pic, washer-master, so that I can too delight upon the spinning as did the child I once was.

Man, I gotta get

On the back the console hangs over a couple inches. On the right side under the overhang you will feel a small piece of flat metal about 1 inch wide. It will move up and down when you open the lid. Just put something under it to hold it up and that’s all it takes. It’s really made so a service guy can easily jimmy it so they can watch it operate. There are yt vids on it also.