• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Bosch....... 🖕
1705121230826.png

Right on brother. I got so goddamn fed up with maintaining our bought-new POS front loader that I went out and bought a Speed Queen TC5 (just like grandma’s, or errr, my mom’s. I’m older).

This is their only “old-style” model that I’m aware of. Their other models incorporate other stuff, of which I want no part of lol.

The front loader had constant mildew issues, was supposed to be drained each month, the door left open to dry, and the vagina-like seal religiously cleaned. JESUS CHRIST!!!

The Speed Queen TC5 is a top-loader, uses a ton of water, takes only 30min for a cycle, no lid lock, and call the company and they’ll tell you how to set the dials so it works like the old ones.

The govt made them make a “regular” setting that conserves water. Upshot is it barely does anything. Call them and they’ll set you straight.

The Speed Queen TC5. ZERO MAINTENANCE. LIKE THE LORD INTENDED! 😂
I have a 20-30 year old kenmore top loader apart in the garage for new suspension springs. My renter complained it kept stopping during or just before the spin cycle. I brought it home and installed another there but couldn't reproduce their problem. I was like damn this sum bitch is loud though. New front loaders are hot garbage that make you house smell like wet shit.

Yup. And even today's modern "Top Loaders" are designed to "save water" Just like dishwashers. They aren't dishwashers... they're dishrinsers, these days. :rolleyes:

I really wish the "Hobart" corporation still made the Kitchen Aid "Superba" Vari-cycle dishwasther. My childhood household had one. Fantastic machine. It really did clearn dishes and you could load them with some dirt on them. You can't now. Yeah, it did use a bunch of water, but that's not the job of one of those clothes/dish washers. The Job is to get your clothes/dishes clear!

My mother had a kitchenaid for 30 years. No repairs
When I built my home 35 years ago,I chose K-aid, and went thru 2 Kitchenaid, one Bosch, and now a Fisher Paykel Clearly do not make them like in the past.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
My mother had a kitchenaid for 30 years. No repairs
When I built my home 35 years ago,I chose K-aid, and went thru 2 Kitchenaid, one Bosch, and now a Fisher Paykel Clearly do not make them like in the past.

Yup. I'm talking about the original "Hobart" Kitchen Aid devices, not whatever they've become now.

I have a 20-30 year old kenmore top loader apart in the garage for new suspension springs. My renter complained it kept stopping during or just before the spin cycle. I brought it home and installed another there but couldn't reproduce their problem. I was like damn this sum bitch is loud though. New front loaders are hot garbage that make you house smell like wet shit.
1705160057828.jpeg