• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Video footage from Ukraine is crazy. Suddenly I need a shotgun just for drones?
You can go with hot lead, launched nets, or gps jamming.

Pretty soon firmware’s going to be hacked so drones can work exclusively on gyro location from last known gps location. If it’s not already possible on cheap commercial setups.

Drone shield

If someone hasn't developed it already... There will be miniature C-RAM's standing guard before too long. It wouldn't take much to knock down those little drones being used.

Mike
It already exists. They have their place but are not the total answer.

You can go with hot lead, launched nets, or gps jamming.

Pretty soon firmware’s going to be hacked so drones can work exclusively on gyro location from last known gps location. If it’s not already possible on cheap commercial setups.

Drone shield
Its already being fleshed out for GPS denied environments. The Army came out with requests for tech in this area a few years ago.

Or a well trained dog
1707254031088.jpeg

Some have been shot down via shotguns in Ukraine, there are some pretty good videos of it. The issue is that even if successful, the information feed has already gone back, so location, troop assets, etc are all known. Taking it down saves a life, but the info it acquires is also already sent back to be acted upon. What a lot of people don't seem to understand about these videos showing people being blown up is that they are taken by another drone that is observing. If you watch the videos the troops on the ground are focusing fire and all of their attention on that single drone. I'll leave it at that.

It isn't just technology, but its also tactics that are going to have to evolve. The world has changed and it really is no joke.

Some have been shot down via shotguns in Ukraine, there are some pretty good videos of it. The issue is that even if successful, the information feed has already gone back, so location, troop assets, etc are all known. Taking it down saves a life, but the info it acquires is also already sent back to be acted upon. What a lot of people don't seem to understand about these videos showing people being blown up is that they are taken by another drone that is observing. If you watch the videos the troops on the ground are focusing fire and all of their attention on that single drone. I'll leave it at that.

It isn't just technology, but its also tactics that are going to have to evolve. The world has changed and it really is no joke.
Factor this into those thoughts:

For the members of the WEF, I bet all of them are terrified of the dark... Not of the dark actually, but who may use darkness as a cover to advance undetected... Lots of men who just want to be left alone had lost their livelihoods and families because of the WEF...

They know not who they fuck with, some men own the night. (y)