• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1707263822189.png

Nobody needs those useless parasites who call themselves "white apologists" who are somehow "ashamed" of their own ancestry. There are PLENTY of those around the world who admire the surreal beauty and depth of European history and culture and are actively preserving and recreating every aspect of them.

When I was severely ill with a combination flu and pneumonia in 1998 and completely bedridden for a week, what got me through it was reading the Waverly novels by Sir Walter Scott, Quentin Durward and Ivanhoe. As well as the Viking sagas, the Nibelungenlied and the Anglo Saxon tales of fearless warriors like Beowulf. I might have been so weak at that time that I probably would not have even been able to pull back a bowstring on my favorite hunting recurve to half draw but there I suddenly was, right alongside the brave Scottish Guardsman Quentin Durward as he fought off the rogue paladin Dunois and his band of robbers as they tried to seize the two fugitive Burgundian countesses under his protection, then again to the chaotic city of Liege as the army of William de la Marck sacked the bishop's castle of Schonwaldt where the hero and his love were taking refuge...

A compilation of ballads of the High Middle Ages. A combination of musical pieces composed in Anglo Saxon England, to the reign of Henry II, and onward to the continent. Time period: 900AD to 1450AD. Region: Anglo Saxon and Anglo Norman England, Capetian France, and the Holy Roman Empire. The effort and dedication put to creating and compiling this. Just wow...

MORE:

Last edited:
Nobody needs those useless parasites who call themselves "white apologists" who are somehow "ashamed" of their own ancestry. There are PLENTY of those around the world who admire the surreal beauty and depth of European history and culture and are actively preserving and recreating every aspect of them.

When I was severely ill with a combination flu and pneumonia in 1998 and completely bedridden for a week, what got me through it was reading the Waverly novels by Sir Walter Scott, Quentin Durward and Ivanhoe. As well as the Viking sagas, the Nibelungenlied and the Anglo Saxon tales of fearless warriors like Beowulf. I might have been so weak at that time that I probably would not have even been able to pull back a bowstring on my favorite hunting recurve to half draw but there I suddenly was, right alongside the brave Scottish Guardsman Quentin Durward as he fought off the rogue paladin Dunois and his band of robbers as they tried to seize the two fugitive Burgundian countesses under his protection, then again to the chaotic city of Liege as the army of William de la Marck sacked the bishop's castle of Schonwaldt where the hero and his love were taking refuge...

A compilation of ballads of the High Middle Ages. A combination of musical pieces composed in Anglo Saxon England, to the reign of Henry II, and onward to the continent. Time period: 900AD to 1450AD. Region: Anglo Saxon and Anglo Norman England, Capetian France, and the Holy Roman Empire. The effort and dedication put to creating and compiling this. Just wow...

MORE:

There's a whole series of these pop songs done in Old English... Pretty fascinating. At first you don't see any resemblance to what we speak today. But the more of it you learn, the more of it you see in today's language.

Mike

Be glad it does jiggle like that! It's designed/engineered to do that. Just like the wings are designed to "bend" when lift is created. If they were built so rigid that they couldn't, they'd break off. I know it scared the crap out of me when I first saw it, but they're supposed to jiggle.

Last edited: