• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, February 28 (25 gifs)

I’m one of the biggest gelandewagen homers there are but the Gucci versions don’t 4x4 very well. But this one, this one will go just about anywhere

View attachment 8359836
Worse than Jeeps for mall crawling. Most I see don't even get put in 4WD. I asked a guy once if he ever wheeled it and he looked at me like I had two heads.

Worse than Jeeps for mall crawling. Most I see don't even get put in 4WD. I asked a guy once if he ever wheeled it and he looked at me like I had two heads.
Yeah, the G class is already a small segment of owners and the ones who use them for what they are really good at is a small fraction of that. They’re out there though. A friend of mine owns a G55 that he takes out hunting in the fall and I’ve worked on a few that at least get to see some lumpy gravel roads

About the whole still-ongoing controversy in NYC's Central Park regarding horse carriages, they have been arguing back and forth about whether to ban the horse carriages after multiple horses have died from overexhaustion and vehicle accidents on busy streets and replace them with replica antique electric cars for tourist rides...

How about scratch BOTH? Horses are not safe on NYC streets and electric Model T Fords are just funny. I wonder if they ever thought about THIS:

Probably too much work for the simple leftist brains of city planners, but I bet many ride-on model train associations all over the US will gladly help if they green light this. A LOT of hobbyists will bring their own 7.5 inch gauge real diesel and steam locomotives and make a living off of this. All it needs is a big circle of track around the park, along with a mini rail yard, shuntings/sidings, switches, and put some canopies on the passenger cars for rainy weather. I don't think ANYBODY will turn down an opportunity to ride a miniature train around the park. The lines would be incredible LOL...

About the whole still-ongoing controversy in NYC's Central Park regarding horse carriages, they have been arguing back and forth about whether to ban the horse carriages after multiple horses have died from overexhaustion and vehicle accidents on busy streets and replace them with replica antique electric cars for tourist rides...

How about scratch BOTH? Horses are not safe on NYC streets and electric Model T Fords are just funny. I wonder if they ever thought about THIS:

Probably too much work for the simple leftist brains of city planners, but I bet many ride-on model train associations all over the US will gladly help if they green light this. A LOT of hobbyists will bring their own 7.5 inch gauge real diesel and steam locomotives and make a living off of this. All it needs is a big circle of track around the park, along with a mini rail yard, shuntings/sidings, switches, and put some canopies on the passenger cars for rainy weather. I don't think ANYBODY will turn down an opportunity to ride a miniature train around the park. The lines would be incredible LOL...

Image 485.jpg

Little Black Sambo was really a hero to me when I was young. Damn, I mean not even Davy Crocket or Hopa'long Cassidy could trick a bunch of Tigers into turning themselves into butter, so his mom could make a bunch of Pancakes, and if his mom was named Jemima, those were literally some world class pancakes!!

Applebees is where you go if you think MREs are actually good, McDs serves a good burger, and Taco Bell is a very good mexican food restaurant.

Yea it's like that.
I doubt there is one thing they serve that doesn't come out of a microwave.
I do service work in a lot of restaurants. All chains are like that, the food comes prepackaged from a factory, They generally reheat it in a stream kettle or a microwave, and pour it out of a bag. You know that Italian joint that tells you you're family when you're there? Yeah, don't ever eat there, it's disgusting in the back. I try and frequent the ma and pa hole-in-the-wall type restaurants. At least they actually cook food instead of pour it reheated out of a bag.
Rules, I find the view from the dinning room/kitchen in my new home motivational. Still needs a lot of work in the yard.

Attachments

• PXL_20231123_002308901.jpg
    PXL_20231123_002308901.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 182
Little Black Sambo was really a hero to me when I was young. Damn, I mean not even Davy Crocket or Hopa'long Cassidy could trick a bunch of Tigers into turning themselves into butter, so his mom could make a bunch of Pancakes, and if his mom was named Jemima, those were literally some world class pancakes!!
I remember that children’s book from my grandmother’s house! The tigers fought over Sambo’s clothes and chased each other around the tree until they melted into a ring of butter.