• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Before AI enhancements:
ldt6as63z8lc1.jpg

Reactions: Charlie112

"...UNLESS you are a leftist who harbors ill intent towards our country, in that case we will provide you with the gasoline and lighter and you will be filmed and livestreamed for the entire online audience. Is that understood!?"

I do service work in a lot of restaurants. All chains are like that, the food comes prepackaged from a factory, They generally reheat it in a stream kettle or a microwave, and pour it out of a bag. You know that Italian joint that tells you you're family when you're there? Yeah, don't ever eat there, it's disgusting in the back. I try and frequent the ma and pa hole-in-the-wall type restaurants. At least they actually cook food instead of pour it reheated out of a bag.
Rules, I find the view from the dinning room/kitchen in my new home motivational. Still needs a lot of work in the yard.
My grandfather born 1905 was a plumber in lower manhattan. Had to go to work at 12 when his father died to feed the family.

Besides being a hard nosed old school Italian he would only eat out a few times a year and only at certain places.

First off why isn’t my grand mother cooking for him lol

Second he said from doing work in the back “there is no way they can clean all the dishes good enough”

My grandfather born 1905 was a plumber in lower manhattan. Had to go to work at 12 when his father died to feed the family.

Besides being a hard nosed old school Italian he would only eat out a few times a year and only at certain places.

First off why isn’t my grand mother cooking for him lol

Second he said from doing work in the back “there is no way they can clean all the dishes good enough”
Your home kitchen is cleaner than the kitchen where you eat out.
It's not the "kitchen" it's the people in the kitchen.
It is getting worse.

Mom and pop restaurants, ha ha ha.
Hours are long and profit is low. At closing time the last thing that they want to do is scrub down the kitchen. I've done plenty of repairs in the mom and pop restaurant kitchen and they're not any cleaner than any other.
For repairs they always want you there long before opening or after closing. 3am and 9pm rates are not cheap. Especially since most of the time it starts with filling a sink with half a bottle of dawn and hot water to soak the cook stove, fryer and other stuff parts.
"What are you doing that for?" Ummm, they're clogged with grease because they haven't been cleaned in God knows how long.

Hours are long and profit is low. At closing time the last thing that they want to do is scrub down the kitchen. I've done plenty of repairs in the mom and pop restaurant kitchen and they're not any cleaner than any other.
For repairs they always want you there long before opening or after closing. 3am and 9pm rates are not cheap. Especially since most of the time it starts with filling a sink with half a bottle of dawn and hot water to soak the cook stove, fryer and other stuff parts.
"What are you doing that for?" Ummm, they're clogged with grease because they haven't been cleaned in God knows how long.
I meant from the standpoint of avoiding reheated, factory made food. You're right, many ma and pa places get neglected. But so do many chains. Depends on the owner, I guess. I tend to find owner operated restaurants are taken care of better, although the equipment is generally older.
Except Chinese, avoid all owner operated Chinese restaurants at all costs. They are beyond nasty in the back.
Rules: Saw this at the local Wally World.
PXL_20231228_191314488.jpg
PXL_20231228_191306157.jpg

In every industry, in every town, in every country. There is a spectrum of people who take immaculate care of their stuff to people who don't even know how to take care of their stuff. A repairman probably sees a lot more of one group than the other.

I think a lot of people choose to do something because they think they will make lots of money, instead of because they have a passion for it. I feel like that's the cause of a lot of problems. If the owner doesn't or the boss doesn't care. Nobody else is going to be bothered to care either. Apathy and sloth are contagious. It becomes a culture at some.places as they circle the drain.

I remember that children’s book from my grandmother’s house! The tigers fought over Sambo’s clothes and chased each other around the tree until they melted into a ring of butter.

This book?

IMG_9535.jpeg

I always thought it was “Little Black Sambo”, but this one is “Little Brave Sambo”. It’s so old I wouldn’t thing it’s a PC version.

No, people who examine every pixel of a photo on their 54" monitor are the weirdos.

He’s a douche because of the way he acts. Like his “I'm sure it's too much 'pink’
for some asshole” comment. Like the way he was pouting after his second ban and started posting fatties as punishment.

He acts like a child, which I have no doubt he is emotionally.

What on earth is the super-hot waitress on the left about to serve?

Dingle-berries on the left, BBC on the right.

For many years I had a job that involved doing work in many commercial kitchens. From the rattiest little mom and pop dive to the most expensive fancy place, just like the chick on the left, they're all nasty in the back.

Finance Adviser Suze Orman, says the biggest waste of money in the universe is eating out in restaurants :)

He’s a douche because of the way he acts. Like his “I'm sure it's too much 'pink’
for some asshole” comment. Like the way he was pouting after his second ban and started posting fatties as punishment.

He acts like a child, which I have no doubt he is emotionally.
Don't go running to the kitchen to find out how I got this pic. It all makes sense now

Opera-Snapshot-2024-02-28-121534-www-topfapgirls-com.png

• Haha
Reactions: Robbie Taylor
Holy shit... YO... Brandon Herrera scared the fuck outta me with that thumbnail pic. I thought the SMG he was shooting exploded and bloodied him up during the video. The blood was just edited into the pic though... 😂

That thing IS kinda dangerous though. You are very likely to get muzzle flash and powder speck burns on the hand holding the front grip unless you are either wearing heavy gloves, or shooting the thing like how 19th century revolving rifles are fired, with the supporting hand cupping the magazine well behind the flash gap, in this case the muzzle...

This book?

View attachment 8360193

I always thought it was “Little Black Sambo”, but this one is “Little Brave Sambo”. It’s so old I wouldn’t thing it’s a PC version.

The original was black, some time in the 50s or 60s the alternate "brave" version was released.

I think the black version is still in print somewhere.

136214653.0.l.1.jpg