• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1715484912566.png

IMG_6393.jpg

I was picking the brain of a fellow Garand enthusiast about recipes (he took 2nd overall a few years back at Camp Perry in the JCG match) and told him I have IMR 4064 and did he ever use it? I know it's a good powder for theses rifles-he tells me he only uses Varget! Well I stumbled across some and scooped it up along with the venerable IMR 4895 which has a different shade of purple label that I'm still on the fence if it's Lavender or Lilac.....should keep me off the streets at night for a little while....good luck and good shooting fellow goon squad members.. 😉 😝

View attachment 8416362
I was picking the brain of a fellow Garand enthusiast about recipes (he took 2nd overall a few years back at Camp Perry in the JCG match) and told him I have IMR 4064 and did he ever use it? I know it's a good powder for theses rifles-he tells me he only uses Varget! Well I stumbled across some and scooped it up along with the venerable IMR 4895 which has a different shade of purple label that I'm still on the fence if it's Lavender or Lilac.....should keep me off the streets at night for a little while....good luck and good shooting fellow goon squad members.. 😉 😝

Many years ago someone gave me a pound of 4064 to try. After looking at, I put it in the powder locker and forgot about it. Looks like you would need a chainsaw to get within a tenth.